Twilight Haters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
loved the books. hate the hype about it.
twilight was a crappy movie but new moon wasnt half bad. mainly because of taylor lautner's abs tho :p

Well, I LOVED the books, but HATE the hype, and just got back from seeing new moon. The first movie was crap, and I rekon new moon is just as bad, if not worse! I know I'm not gonna bother seeing the next ones in the cinemas, thats for sure. Horrible acting, heaps of staring into each others eyes, too much clingyness, not much actually happening, too slow and too much missing from the original story... Pass on the movies, but I love the books.

Lol Moose... free popcorn when people throw it at you...

Do it when the non squealers go, later in the movies season...

It's really just a movie for gays, girls and all those guys under the thumb... I don't think anyone watches it for the story line :p

I really love vampires.... at least, the way they used to be.... the whole "vegetarian" vampire thing doesn't sit well with me... I like my vampires to be sadistic killers, elegant yet ruthless... and they most definitely do not sparkle in the sun >.<.... twilight might be a good romance novel... but its a terrible vampire novel

There was one awsome vegetarian vampire! His name? COUNT DUCKULA!!!!!

Attachments

• count%20duckula_1235342453.jpg
    count%20duckula_1235342453.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 36
lol, thought the movie was pretty good, I have seen it twice, I liked the books, but true blood is way better.

wooooo team Jacob!!!

I really love vampires.... at least, the way they used to be.... the whole "vegetarian" vampire thing doesn't sit well with me... I like my vampires to be sadistic killers, elegant yet ruthless... and they most definitely do not sparkle in the sun >.<.... twilight might be a good romance novel... but its a terrible vampire novel

Agreed.

Best vampire movies I've ever seen were both anime: Blood, the last vampire, and vampire hunter D

LOL at the haters, especially Jordos accurate comment above! If you want a vampire movie you cannot go past THE LOST BOYS! That is a classic! Interview with a vampire isnt bad either, but twilight LOL please!

It's funny, the only reason people on here hate Twilight is cause most of you think you're heaps br00t41 cause you listen to satanic death metal songs about people drinking babies blood and raping corpses.

And you thought Twilight was the one promoting necrophilia xD

My view on Twilight is simple, good story, bad writing - good movie too, and if little girls want to squeal and get excited over the thing, let them, they're kids and if it wasn't Twilight it would have been something else, and you all would have hated that too because it's popularity vastly outshines yours. I think people are just insecure and jealous that Twilight gets all the attention from the girls and they don't.

My two cents xD

Best vampire movies I've ever seen were both anime: Blood, the last vampire, and vampire hunter D

Which do you recommend most out of the two? I don't usually like serious anime but I'll give one of them a shot - Grave of The Fireflies is the best anime movie of all time tbh.

BEST vampire I EVER 'met' was the one on the movie Dracula, Dead and Loving It!!!! (Leslie Nielsen send-up for those who havent seen it) Now THERE was a real crack up!!!! HEH HEH!!

They need to make a comedy vampire movie like what shaun of the dead did to zombie flicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back