UFO sightings & enthusiasts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please show me some (any) evidence.

I find your conclusion that a Vatican statement saying belief in Aliens (an unproven entity) doesn't go against a belief in god (another unproven entity) is tantamount to the Vatican hiding evidence in their vaults a pretty big leap.
The "Vatican" has also stated on more than one occasion that they concede the reality of evolution as fact. However i don't see this as evidence they (the Vatican) have evolution related evidence hidden away in vaults ;)

There are numerous interviews, docos and documents. Research for yourself. 2 good movies to watch are: fastwalker disclosure and ancient aliens 6 part series. You will get evidence there.

Well Jesus did exist. He was a flesh and blood man. He is pretty important to the Vatican and the religion (even though he is different to god) so I dont think that its fair to say that its an (unproven entity). It is an interesting point. As for aliens well i think the vatican fears that it is losing its "hold" on its followers. I think they realise that as we evolve so should our science and our imagination.

yeah looked a little fake plus to find it on its own with nothing around it just lying ONTOP of snow and not buried in it is stupid

There are numerous interviews, docos and documents. Research for yourself. 2 good movies to watch are: fastwalker disclosure and ancient aliens 6 part series. You will get evidence there.

The ancient aliens series has been debunked, and it never provided ANY evidence to begin with. From what ive read, even people totally into "ufology" don't take it seriously.

I don't think ive seen fastwalker disclosure, though if its of the same caliber as
ancient aliens i wont be bothering.

Well Jesus did exist. He was a flesh and blood man. He is pretty important to the Vatican and the religion (even though he is different to god) so I dont think that its fair to say that its an (unproven entity). It is an interesting point. As for aliens well i think the vatican fears that it is losing its "hold" on its followers. I think they realise that as we evolve so should our science and our imagination.

Why bring up "Jesus" if as you say its different to god (many theists would disagree), therefore unrelated to what i posted.

Lets break this down....
JESUS

Jesus's dad lives in the sky/space
He was born through artificial insemination, technology not available at the time
At the time of his birth there was a bright light in the sky pointing out to three witnesses to where he was
He had powers like ET
He died..
Later on he went back into the sky??? His body could not be found....

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
JESUS was an ancient ALIEN!!!!! :shock:

The ancient aliens series has been debunked, and it never provided ANY evidence to begin with. From what ive read, even people totally into "ufology" don't take it seriously.

I don't think ive seen fastwalker disclosure, though if its of the same caliber as
ancient aliens i wont be bothering.

Why bring up "Jesus" if as you say its different to god (many theists would disagree), therefore unrelated to what i posted.

Dude if you don't want to watch it then don't get involved. This is for Ufo Enthusiasts and people who want to talk more on them not debate and cause arguments. I respect your opinion though even though it is very different to mine.

What is god? Its all down to an individual this is why people must agree to disagree.
it is interesting that in every ancient religious text gods came down from the stars at the beginning.

Lets break this down....
JESUS

Jesus's dad lives in the sky/space
He was born through artificial insemination, technology not available at the time
At the time of his birth there was a bright light in the sky pointing out to three witnesses to where he was
He had powers like ET
He died..
Later on he went back into the sky??? His body could not be found....

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
JESUS was an ancient ALIEN!!!!! :shock:

James cameron made a film called The lost tomb of jesus. You should watch it mate!! It is a blow out they actually find jesus' family tomb

I want to believe but until there are proven beyond doubt that there is a sighting I can't.

There was a news article on yahoo today about a dead alien being found in Siberia in an area where there have been sightings. It looked like a pretty awful attempt at a hoax to me. It was small and looked like it had been carved out of polystyrene and then painted. If it was real why didn't they take it to the authorities.

I convinced one of my ex girlfriends that she was regularly seeing ufos moving across the sky....years later i told her that they were infact satellites lol.
So many people see satellites moving across the sky at night and think there ufos because they change there directions etc.
Spend a night looking up at the sky and youll probably see several..

Now now Moosey woosey... Don't get your panties all twisted up in a knot - it makes them hard to wash...

So - I watched the X-Files pilot show... I can't say there was any proof there.

As for me being pig headed and irrational - that's exactly what an Aires would say...

I don't believe we're the be-all and end-all... and I also believe cows added to climate change - significantly :)

But I don't have to believe life exists on other planets - do I?

Does that make me narrow minded if that is the case???

Maybe I believe life in other planes... or branes... who knows.... do you?? So - that makes me open minded :)

I'm a Gemini Slim, I'm both irrational and rational all rolled into one :D

some more cool info about the blue mountain underground base:
Blue Mountains Triangle - Book Excerpts
This link has a fair bit to say about the Blue Mountains and the bush land surrounding the Putty road, I have spent a hell of a lot of time deep in the bush in both these areas and have never seen anything i could relate to extra terrestrial activity. Im kinda bummed coz I find this topic extremely interesting and now feel ive missed out on an interesting experience. Oh well, atleast i know i havent been probed..

This link has a fair bit to say about the Blue Mountains and the bush land surrounding the Putty road, I have spent a hell of a lot of time deep in the bush in both these areas and have never seen anything i could relate to extra terrestrial activity. Im kinda bummed coz I find this topic extremely interesting and now feel ive missed out on an interesting experience. Oh well, atleast i know i havent been probed..

I would love to get up there and go for a few walks and stuff. There is probably more theories on it out there but I came across that page and I found it interesting. Well They say it's underground so who really knows where it could be. You'd really need to fly a plane over all the mountains and see if you can see anything weird.

Weirdest thing i saw in the Blue Mountains was a small yellow helicopter spent an hour or more hovering around the cliffs at Kadanga? wall, then it very carefully eased its way into a cave barely big enough to fit the helicopter where it landed and powered down for about 20 mins then fired up again carefully hovered out and took of into the great blue yonder. It was about 45c thatday and we jumped into the ute to head home for the day and the temp plumeted that far thatin about 30 minutes we had 3 inches of slushy snow on the windscreen.
Thats it, no UFOs no yowies and no panthers.

yeah that seems a bit odd!
Crazy weather man!

Might have been aliens doing it, good excuse to drink Bundy anyway. If you ever get to take a walk around the the Putty Valley watch your step, there is that many tiger snakes around there it aint funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back