Underage Drinking.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For or against?

• For

Votes: 50 32.3%
  • Against

Votes: 105 67.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All my underage friends drink and then they whinge when someone dies from falling off a roof trying to sneak into the pub. Teenage b-face syndrome and alcohol doesnt mix

you cant simply say for or against. it depends on the situation and individual person. not to mention cultural background.

Depends on their age, and where they are when they're drinking.

If it's in a safe and controlled environment then I'd say it's ok.

At least 90% of people have had alcohol under the age of 18 at one point of time.

you cant simply say for or against. it depends on the situation and individual person. not to mention cultural background.

I agree, I am talking mainly about when teenagers get together just to drink, it doesn't really bother me if it's just a little bit at home with the parents etc,

Second that. Can try and stereotype behavour in ages but unless you use the same people when young and then older it just doesn't work.

At least 90% of people have had alcohol under the age of 18 at one point of time.

At my school it's more like 95-98%

argh i hate it when im with some friends and they go and get drunk... it always ends up badly

Too many kids compete on how much they can drink and have to go to hospital by the end of the night. And that just means to them that there hardcore.

At my school it's more like 95-98%

Well I don't know an exact percentage so I just said 90%.

When I was at school we use to have parties on Friday night and people would drink, I wouldn't of said that it ever got out of control, except for this one time. .

argh i hate it when im with some friends and they go and get drunk... it always ends up badly

Yeah thats just completely stupid.

And it is bad when people drink when they are sad, like if something bad has happened.

I know from a first hand experience, it sucks.

I have only drank twice, one time was fine, one time wasn't, i ended up falling over heaps, crying for no reason and trying to jump off of the roof.

not to mention ******* off my friends.

so thats why I am against it, that was a ****e night,

Im 13, and I may have a Beer or Rum ones in a while but thats like every 2 months.
Mainly when im with my uncle watching the footy:)

Being in a "safe environment" doesn't stop the horrendous effects booze has on devleoping bodies and brains. If a parent is providing a safe environment then it should be alcohol free.

Yeah thats just completely stupid.

And it is bad when people drink when they are sad, like if something bad has happened.

I know from a first hand experience, it sucks.

I have only drank twice, one time was fine, one time wasn't, i ended up falling over heaps, crying for no reason and trying to jump off of the roof.

not to mention ******* off my friends.

so thats why I am against it, that was a ****e night,

Also that night I realized that it isn't good for kids to have shots, and bourbon is crap.

Being in a "safe environment" doesn't stop the horrendous effects booze has on devleoping bodies and brains. If a parent is providing a safe environment then it should be alcohol free.

Exactly!

And then of course this happens:

funny.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back