Underage Drinking.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For or against?

• For

Votes: 50 32.3%
  • Against

Votes: 105 67.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing worse then a hypocrite and nothing better then a wisemans advice!! :)

You got drunk in some pretty exotic places i bet you also spent time with some pretty exotic women.;)

Last edited:
I totally agree it is something all teenagers will try and u CANT avoid it!!!! I have a seventeen year old girl who lost her dad at the age of twelve...so its been a stuggle at times bringing her up. I have been threw the WHOLE DRUNK teenage thing...and sneeking out, and thank god I was the one who made the decission to change my tackticks with her, and it payed off. So in my opinion its all inviroment home issues people need to look at. For me what worked to knock it on the head when it started was to GIVE IN!!!!! in saying this i didnt allow her to run a much and get drunk at every oppotunity....but instead just aloud her to have a drink at home. With my girl this worked, she does not go out to drink and she does not see the fun in getting plastered like most of her friends. Mind you she is still no angel lol, just has alot of appreciation for life;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back