Underage Drinking.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For or against?

• For

Votes: 50 32.3%
  • Against

Votes: 105 67.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol .... its a massive thing with all teenagers 13 and up, you can't really stop it they just have to make the choices themselves. Id be more worried about pot than alchohol.

Why be more worried about pot? alcohol is far more dangerous(increased violence, road kill etc.) and can actually be very addictive. Say no to all drugs, including alcohol(although i have noticed that saying "no" to a bottle of bourbon doesnt stop you from getting drunk when you drink it).

At least if you smoke weed you get all peaceful and just sit down on the couch instead of going out causing ****e.

A case of wild turkeys is like $120 now isnt it??

At least if you smoke weed you get all peaceful and just sit down on the couch instead of going out causing ****e.

A case of wild turkeys is like $120 now isnt it??
damn thats a huge increase if its true they were like $70 late last year. :shock:

look the whole up pricing of alchohol is crap, im only 16 but i know when to stop drinking, also it will just encourage kids my age to buy straight bottles n get completely messed up, or even worse is the drugs, you can get like gram of weed for $15 and ecstasy pill for bout $30, so what will kids go for the cheaper option? of course they will, so in my opinion stupidest thing government could have done

look the whole up pricing of alchohol is crap, im only 16 but i know when to stop drinking, also it will just encourage kids my age to buy straight bottles n get completely messed up, or even worse is the drugs, you can get like gram of weed for $15 and ecstasy pill for bout $30, so what will kids go for the cheaper option? of course they will, so in my opinion stupidest thing government could have done
exactly and it will just create a market for stolen alcohol similar to cigarettes being sold by kids at schools ie: steal a carton from somewhere then sell them for up to a dollar a cigarette to ther kids.there is enterprising kids like that out there that will exploit this.

Exactly 50% of people that have voted in this poll say 'yes' to underage drinking.
So where do you propose the new line to be then ? 14yrs old ?
And you can vote at 13 , get a drivers licence at 15 , start paying tax at 14, start smoking at 11,
and get a reptile licence at 10. Sign up for the dole & AA while you're in year 9 ???
It's ridiculous.

damn thats a huge increase if its true they were like $70 late last year. :shock:

Its true mate i just went to marrickville liquor land in sydney and they are $119.95 lol what an absolute wrought! $120 for 24 cans of cheap cola and bourban! :shock:

Hey im 16 and i have had drinks before i agree that its stupid how 13 and 14 drink out of control but i think if you drink in moderation and control yourself which i do that not that bad

Drugs and alchy - what a STUPID waste of mulla! Buy some more herps instead :lol:

Its true mate i just went to marrickville liquor land in sydney and they are $119.95 lol what an absolute wrought! $120 for 24 cans of cheap cola and bourban! :shock:
yeah it can also dramatically vary between stores. like for instance one safeway in my area was selling bottles of gentleman jack for $80 and another safeway store less than 3km away was selling them for $56. its odd how they can get away with these type of things.

yeah it can also dramatically vary between stores. like for instance one safeway in my area was selling bottles of gentleman jack for $80 and another safeway store less than 3km away was selling them for $56. its odd how they can get away with these type of things.

yeh but at every store man they are $120 it sux

well ive been getting totally smashed of my face friday to sunday every week for 5 years. i was at home with my mates under parental supervision (they have been doing it for like 25 years) and the worst thing we ever did was feed the dogs (throw up on the lawn out the back) aslong as u have a safe envirionment to drink in with ppl who will look after you if poo hits the fan its cool and legal.

Last edited:
well ive been getting totally smashed of my face friday to sunday every week for 5 years. i was at home with my mates under parental supervision (they have been doing it for like 25 years) and the worst thing we ever did was feed the dogs (throw up on the lawn out the back) aslong as u have a safe envirionment to drink in with ppl who will look after you if poo hits the fan its cool and legal.

Every week for 5 years? Thats attractive and cool :rolleyes:

yeah apart from all the brain damage, cancer etc. its awesome

I am 27 and i love drinking.. Wild turkey all the way :)

I am probably the oldest person to post on this thread, but here goes. I didn't drink until i was 17. I spent 15years in the navy and in that time got drunk in some pretty exotic places. Did some pretty stupid things along the way. Now i hardly drink at all. Now i will show my age. I have a 16yo son. Do i tell him not to drink at all? Do i tell him to be careful if he does decide to have a couple? I'll just let him make his own decision. I will be there no matter what decision he makes. There is nothing worse than a hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back