Unusual BHP Hatchling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanzen

Reaction score
hi All!
This little guy came out different to the other BHPs and thought I would share. He seems to have a lack of melanin on his body and has some orange spots on his head.

Attachments

• BHPHYPO1.jpg
    BHPHYPO1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,452
  • BHPHYPO2.jpg
    BHPHYPO2.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 1,436
Wow thats strange. Genetic defect maybe? Don't know much about BHPs
Awsome looking snake though

Congrats mate, would love to see pics of the others. Well done.

wow are u keeping it ? i whould but if you not pm me :)

Hi Tanzen, it looks in the photo that the BHP has a few lumps on it, or is that just the lighting? Do you have anymore pics of him?

Very nice, if youre not keeping it im sure you wont be short on offers for it (personally id keep it)

Too right hazz, I'd be running down the shop to buy a bottle of bubbly..:lol:... for the icing on the cake it needs to be a male....any idea on the sex ?

Definitely hang on to that one. But if you dont, I'm willing to take it off your hands. :)

:p

Just wondering where you got the parents from?
Yeh where have i seen one of those before lol.I would be holding on to that one for sure.Well done and the bumps seem to be water?Had to have a bath before the big unvailing.

Yeh where have i seen one of those before lol.I would be holding on to that one for sure.Well done and the bumps seem to be water?Had to have a bath before the big unvailing.

Scrubbed all the black off the body :lol:

They look a bit like the ochres.

Beautiful BHP, a hypo for sure. Don't whatever you do sell that snake. :)

Awesome BHP Tanzen, I agree with Boa, DEFINITELY A HYPO!!! :shock:
And for sure don't sell it, it could be a begining for you of a spectacular line of BHP's!! :D
Congrats on him!

Zac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back