Unusual BHP Hatchling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal!

hi All!
This little guy came out different to the other BHPs and thought I would share. He seems to have a lack of melanin on his body and has some orange spots on his head.

Well done Tanzen!

That is the BEST Black headed hatcho that I have ever seen. Is that from one of Kel and Julies lines?

An unbelievable python. As Brett and Ash have said, do NOT sell it ,and if you do make sure it is around the 3 - 5 K mark! Thats what I ( and many others) would pay for an awsome animal like that!

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick

I'd also like to know what line these are from. I know of two seperate lineages of BHP's that are producing the hypomelanistic/gold chin animals. The more they are bred, the the more common it seems to be.

An unbelievable python. As Brett and Ash have said, do NOT sell it ,and if you do make sure it is around the 3 - 5 K mark! Thats what I ( and many others) would pay for an awsome animal like that!
Nick

You wont get any reply from Tanzen just yet......she's just fainted!:lol::lol:

re Unusual

Its definetly a vey hypo looking animal that one tanzen,a really good looker,about the nicest hypo ive seen,love the orange spot on the top of the head its wicked looking!!

I think she's on her way to Hawaii, just sold her hypo BHP for $10k. :lol:

awesome,you've just won lotto.dont sell for the quick buck,do everything right ,future breeding wise,and you could make a very tidy profit every year for the rest of your life.good luck to you.

is the "hypo" gene dominant?
I love the look of its body with the nice pale orangey bands.
Dave

I think if you look at the big picture, it may be a better option to offload the animal. Developing a specific line from single animal showing a certain trait takes a long time. If the animal is placed with a reputable breeder who already owns others with the same or similar attributes, it allows more of them to be bred in a much smaller time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back