unusual romantic meetings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow these Stories prove that romance is alive. That is pretty cool reading all these stories about people loved ones. For me i think being single for a while might be my answer. I am a bull at a gate and tend to rush things a million miles and hour. I already have the two most beautiful children ever. Love them with all my heart but the hardest thing will be to learn to live without them. This is what has caused break up's in previous relationship's of mine. Prefer the satisfaction of friends for a while. It is great as i have conquered my fear of being outside and been walking around heaps, been visiting friends. He he mind you if a relationship starts it will be the slowest relation to happen i think. With my head injury i tend to be more than most people can handle. Oh well my dog loves me.

I met my current via the internet - and it seems increasingly easier to do so...

Although our first date was somewhat of a suprise - We went to a restaurant called the Fermented Grape. I thought the prices of the meals were just a little elevated (for Cairns) but just reassured myself that the food was goinbg to be great, and the company even greater...

Anyhow, the waiter told us, with any main course meal you can have as much wine as you want from a selection of 10 whites and 5 reds (or something of the sort)....

I saw my partner's eyes light up and I just smiled (as you would).

Anyhow... a few bottles of wine later and staggering out... I don't think the rest of the story is suitable for our younger viewers - but it certainly wasn't want many of our older viewers are thinking....

Lets put it this way - it's the last time I mix wine and beer!!!

haha

i was 18 when i met my hubby, he was 27 and married. but not for long. hehe, i was naughty. we both worked at KFC when we met, him the manager me the staff... after a few late nights together. we are together. and 7 1/2 yrs later still going strong. hmm i do have fond memorys of the kfc chicken table. haha

Is that KFC's secret recipe? 11 different herbs and spices :shock:

i was 18 when i met my hubby, he was 27 and married. but not for long. hehe, i was naughty. we both worked at KFC when we met, him the manager me the staff... after a few late nights together. we are together. and 7 1/2 yrs later still going strong. hmm i do have fond memorys of the kfc chicken table. haha

Now I know why my mates call KFC dirty bird

I met my partner at work 4 years ago. After 12 months of flirting and Coffee breaks I invited her to a bbq for my 24th. The following weekend we took off to the coast together. We married 2 months ago and have a bub due in september

Hi militant vixen and nickamon, I was starting to think I was the only one on here from Queanbeyan!! I think I was for a long time, about time a few more locals got on here :p ;)

Queanbo represent, yo! :D

Now we now what goe's into the secret herb's and spices;)

I met my other half while I was being set up with his younger brother, I didnt go much on his brother but liked the older one.
I was only 16 and have been together for 12 yrs.

Last edited:
We Queanbeyan people so have to catch up.

My partner is away field alot with the Army, so it would be great to know more people.

PM's sent

Militant Vixen - got your PM, thanks. Sent one back.

Queanbeyan=struggletown:lol:

:lol: I've heard it called many things, and "Struggletown" is the least offensive. I affectionately call it "Queanbo, Alabama." Actually, it seems to be on the up and up, house prices are rising.

For us, it was either buying a weatherboard cottage or townhouse in Canberra, or buying a real house in Queanbeyan for the same price. We've made our choice and stand by it. ;)

PS: Lucas, love your icon. I LOLed.

Meh its cheap, my neighbours are great, its walking distance to all the shops, and its close to RMC which is important for my partner. So I don't care either way.

I met my beau at a favourite cafe where he is a barista. How I managed never to notice him before is a complete puzzle to me.

We chatted for a bit, then a few days later I sent him a large bunch of flowers accompanied by a card asking if he remembered me and if he would like to go out to dinner some time. He did, and he would. YAY, because aswell as being a barista and making a mean coffee he also comes with the added benefits of being a massage therapist, model and designer. Really, what more could a girl ask for? :D

Sometimes it pays to take the initiative!!

Now we know why you are never in the chat room any more ;)

Now we know why you are never in the chat room any more ;)

Magpie, just picture this.... he's stalking up and down the runway like any grumpy, scowling, model, then suddenly breaks form to turn and look to where I am in the front row, locks eyes and throws me a huge smile! Would you hang around in chat if you had that out in the real world? I'm feeling lightheaded just thinking about it!

Plus, the chat room got a tad too x-rated for me. If my parents knew the kind of stuff that went on in there... oh boy!! There'd be trouble for Lily!

the longest i had a gf was for 2 whole weeks i met her at dreamworld and she asked 2 be engaged after 2 weeks i was only 16 i ran for the hills as fast as i could now ive got another 1 its been 2 whole days lol but im young ill get a new one next week bahaha

My Hubby and I went to kindergarten together but then didnt see each other for about 20 years. We bumped into each other at a party and chatted for a few minutes then about 4mths later I picked him up hitch hiking and its now 15yrs, 4 kids and 11 wedding anniversaries later and we are as inlove now as we were back then. He IS my soulmate.

for what perople say about Queanbeyan it isn't too bad. Like all places it had some good and some bad

One BIG plus for Queanbeyan....you are still in NSW and go by NSW reptile laws. ACT laws are ridiculous!

i dont reckon i could meet someone over the net my lick we'd meet up and it'l end up being a bloke lol arrrrhhhh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back