Urgent urgent help needed eggs bound python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Designer

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Please help ! A member of this site recently gave me a female diamond python that she no longer wanted as she was getting out of the hobby etc. the diamond laid 7 eggs approx 16 days ago And hasn't feed. I picked her up today and noticed that she had allot of eggs down her mid section. I immediately took her to the university of Sydney reptile and exotic pets clinic and was told that there were 5 eggs stuck inside. I was given some injections to give her over the next 24 hours to help her push the eggs out. If this doesn't work I was told that she would need an operation.. In saying this has anyone got any expertise in dealing with these situations and any constructive advice ? Many thanks in advance

I was given some injections to give her over the next 24 hours to help her push the eggs out. If this doesn't work I was told that she would need an operation.. In saying this has anyone got any expertise in dealing with these situations and any constructive advice ? Many thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Have you had any luck yet with the eggs budging!

I dont have any advice because i have never breed reptiles but good luck with everything.

Go with what Ozmid and RSPcrazy said. Got all the info you need ;)

Best of luck! Fingers crossed that she is okay and the eggs will be laid sometime soon!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back