V, Red Bull or Mother?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V, Red Bull, Mother or none?

• V

Votes: 47 22.0%
  • Red Bull

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • Mother

Votes: 57 26.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 65 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the above, grenadine and coke has the same effect without making me feel violently ill :lol:

Kersten said:
None of the above, grenadine and coke has the same effect without making me feel violently ill
icon_lol.gif

I actually feel sick drinking Coke :D Which is why I prefer Red Eye. Doesn't make me feel sick, tastes nice and keeps me awake!

I prefer to eat gurana tablets or a table spoon or 2 of cofffee if i need drugs to keep me awake.
Pity eating unbrewed coffee does very little for caffeine levels!
I'm studying at the moment so it's a litre of Mother a day!

I dont really like any of them, but i do like red bull and jager!!!
Mother just tastes like V to me now.

Pity eating unbrewed coffee does very little for caffeine levels!
I'm studying at the moment so it's a litre of Mother a day!

Instant coffee is prebrewed or something i think, either way whatever types i have eaten before have worked.

Red Eye all the way!!!!!!! but too hard to find

was a V drinker for a long time but mother does it for me now

hey guys its great that you guys love the new mother, i work for coca cola, and its fantastic to hear so many of you like the new formulated mother! thankyou!

I reckon mothers name and packaging( looks like a dodgy tribal tattoo) and the blokey stuff it says on the can is crap and like someone said it tastes like v (which is alright). the cartoony red bull ads arent very good and dont match up with the market i thought theyd target going by the can (something doesnt seem right) and they are too expensive. The v and red bull small cans are a waste of time aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back