V, Red Bull or Mother?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V, Red Bull, Mother or none?

• V

Votes: 47 22.0%
  • Red Bull

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • Mother

Votes: 57 26.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 65 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of those are any good.
Gotta love original Demon Energy.
It only sucks cos The only place I have been able to find it is at the convenience stores in sydney.

v is cheapest and tastes alright, but redbull and vodka/ jaga gets the party started haha. Oh and mother has the best ads hand down winner there! and rockstar make the best clothing/hats haha. at the end of the day they are all "heart attacks in a can"

I drink a can of mother on my way to work each morning.... Love it...
When I'm at work I get free coffee.... love it....
When i'm out and getting going I'll drink Suicide Jager bombs(Jager + Chartruese and redbull) or Escalators (Redbull, Vodka and chambord) love it...

At a friends party at luna park i had mother on the ferry and i started blowing bubbles out my nose =/ roflmao.

All taste gross when you have too much ,but V is for me : ) Plus i like the colour of the can... :D

MOTHER! I am addicted to the stuff...which isnt really a good thing

Mother on its own. Vodka red bull mixed. Having one right now. What about HEMP?

red bull cos u can mix it with vodka or jager

I would be surprised if half of you maniac drinkers of the stuff didn't sit on the toilet for most the day...

I like Mother best, but only on the occasion (early morning, need a wake up to survive)

H.E.M.P Highly Energetic Magic Potion

This stuff realy dose work it give me a huge rush of energy, If only more places stocked it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back