Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4x2x2 IMO. But, if you can go bigger, why not. My 3 ackies are in a 4x2x2 and they are about 50cm TL.

Yeh, they do love to climb, some nice small hollow logs are great, gives them something to hide in and climb on. I personally prefer the orientalis to the V.t.tristis as well. And don't forget, they love the heat.... Plenty of hides is imortant as well, especially somewhere they can touch their back and stomach on, so low in height.

4 x 2 x 2 enclosure with top opening lid. They are very fast and have a habit of running over your shoulders and escaping with front opening doors

Gentlemen, I thank you for your advice :) I am thinking of getting a few of these little beauties as I miss having the Lizzies so much :) What do you guys reckon a fair price for these is?

Good question Afro, as I haven't seen many orientalis for sale, PM me how much they are as I am curious as to their price.

The way monitor prices have plunged the last 2 years I would not be paying anymore then $250 ea for them. They are a pleasure to own, but remember when heated theres not much faster.

Most monitors have dropped as bigguy said, however these monitors are simply awesome, and i for one, would ask to see pic's of the parents....If they had a really red/orange viabrant pattern, on a pastel yellow B/G, i'd pay whatever the asking price.....Keep in mind that monitors have dropped dramatically in price; however watch the prices slowly rise again on some species, due to poor breeding and public demand.....very nice monitors

so where are the pics, there must be some nice ones out there

so where are the pics, there must be some nice ones out there

Its tristis tristis. Posted the pic because no others. Very fast. Oh, did i mention it's VERY FAST.

I have both tristis and orientalis and they are just awesome. By the way if anyone knows of a definite female orientalis could they point me in the right direction ? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back