• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various snakes for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiPPle

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name 2 x diamond pythons, 3 x julatten jungles, coastal carpet, cape York jungle.

Age 6 months-2.5years

Length

Quantity Available

Bred By
Various

General Description
Due to too many commitments I am downsizing my collection. Very regretful sale as I love them to bits.
1 x male diamond. Abit over a year old, normal to high yellow, colouring up very nicely, nice rosettes. Slightly flighty due to lack of handling but has never bitten and is fine when out of cage. Eats well. $200
1 x female diamond. Unusual colours mid to high white and pale yellow, with rosettes that look almost aqua after a shed. Beautiful snake with a lovely temperament. About 2.5 years old, eats well. Will miss her enormously. $400
2x female julatten jungles. One is a very beautiful clean white, about a year old. Can be temperamental though has never actually bitten me. Eats like its going out of fashion. $400
the other is more yellow, about a year old too.has a nice stripe along its neck. Very nice snake to handle, one of my favourites. Eats well too. $200
1x male julatten, about 2.5 years old. Beautiful snake, very nice white colours and good temperament. Eats anything and everything. $300 can pair up with one of the females with adjusted price.
1 x male prosepine coastal carpet. Very pretty snake, about 6months old. Quite flighty and still fairly aggressive although he has calmed a lot with gentle handling. Haven't handled him for a while though. $250
1x female cape York jungle. Quite pretty and fairly small at 6months. Very aggressive, havnt been able to handle her since I have had her. Good luck $150.

any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Good homes only and no time wasters please, prices are firm for now. No swaps, I don't have time for them all and they will be greatly missed. Pics can be texted or emailed on request
Some cages available too (after snakes are gone)

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
contact Sally on 0428653722 or email [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
On sale

Last edited:
All but white female julatten and cape york jungle still available...

Last edited:
If you are going to enquire about one of my snakes, please read the add. I have been getting heaps of questions about them that are answered already eg age, sex, price, temperament. I am happy to answer any further questions, but please read the add before enquiring. please also only enquire if you are actually seriously interested in buying one.
cheers

3 still available. 2 julattens and a little male prosepine coastal

coastal.jpg
Prosepine Coastal Male
julattenF3.jpg
Julatten Female
julattenM4.jpg
julatten Male, please excuse the terrible photo, he wouldnt stop moving

- - - Updated - - -

also decided to sell my albino darwin yearling pair.
male is slightely larger than the female, both eating and shedding well. good to handle, beautiful snakes and colouring up nicely. $1600 pair or $850 each though i would prefer them go together.
cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back