Venomous snake handling course - Brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep me in the loop, I would be interested in coming down if the timing was right!

I heard of a guy that put a little bit of venom in his system each day (or week i'm repeating a story that was told to me so this is just for interests sake!) and his immune system was great and bites had no effect on him at all. Could be rubbish but who knows? Dif people dif effects? Not sure of exact species though.

ive heard that 2

same with people who go into annaphylaxis when stung by bees having the immunisation program.

should try it lol

Bump

We have a great group of people now, so should be a good day, anyone else interested???

mrmikk

ok, michael has emailed everyone on the list. i got a email back from tania at cool companions. the course isnt for another couple of months. so pls email mrmikk if your interested.

Thanks Mel for your help on this one, two heads are better than one as they say. We are just trying to get the sepcifics now and will forward those to you all when we do.

mrmikk

Just rang Cool Companions and was told they shold be doing the course in March but they dont have any other definate details yet. She said that they just finished writing the manual for the course and is currently tring to work out how long to make the course and prices and actual dates etc.

Can anyone do the course or do you have to have your rec. wildlife licence for a set time first?
I'm keen if i can make the time.

ok i have a update...
just spoke to tania at COOL COMPANIONS
she is unsure of the exact date but definetely in march,
the price she said will be between $330 - $440
and it is a 2 day course, hopefully held on a saturday/sunday
thanks everyone
mel. :D

forgot to mention the course will be held at redbank. thanks.

is everyone going to go to the march ven course? I would like to be there too, not sure if i can afford it at the moment though.. we shall see ;)

mrmikk PM sent, just so i can be on the list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back