Venting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you bf to play with his own snake. :D ... family Penisidae (harmless species)

Meh if he doesn't respect what you want done with your snake then he doesn't respect you and thats the truth. Unless you feel he is the best you can do then leave him...... At the end of the day its your choice to let that kind of nonsense go on or do something about it. Putting a lock on the enclosure is one thing but are you prepared to lock up everything you don't want touched?

Meh if he doesn't respect what you want done with your snake then he doesn't respect you and thats the truth. Unless you feel he is the best you can do then leave him...... At the end of the day its your choice to let that kind of nonsense go on or do something about it. Putting a lock on the enclosure is one thing but are you prepared to lock up everything you don't want touched?

Totally agree. It all boils down to respect. It might be the snakes for now, but what about other possessions you might get in the future? e.g. new car, other pets,etc. I know what it is like to live with people with zero respect for everyone else's stuff. So my car is always locked, snakes cages are padlocked and the room has a entrance lock. I just fear that when he gets drunk or has some mates around he will do the same as what your bf does, which obviously I don't want.

I think enough said...lets hope the poor little snakes get some peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back