very annoyed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew_p

Reaction score
i have recently received my 2 jungles after my 2 week wait for my import license to be approved.
i payed for 2 black and white jungles advertised on herp trader about a month ago and he also sent me photos of the 2 he will send me and when i opened the box and noticed one was a honey colour and one was a yellow colour.
i called the guy today and he is trying to tell me when black and white jungles are born they are yellow and when they get older they become white..is this true??? i dont think so but please correct me if im wrong
he said he will send me another 2 he has but he keeps on saying they are never white and black but he has nice photos of them on herp trader he said he will send me the 2 that are advertised now
and come to think of it they look like the same snake just in different positions.
so very annoyed

i can take photos of the 2 i have now but not sure if im aloud to put the photos he emailed me up if i can please let me know and ill let you be the judge

That sucks mate. I think Farma from this site had some B&W Jungles up for sale a while ago so maybe you could ask him about them changing colour as they get older.

IMG_0269.jpgIMG_0268.JPG

sorry taken from i phone and also didnt want to disturb them seeing they have been on a plane not long ago

they are 10 months old so you think maybe they would be a bit lighter in colour the 1st photo that jungle is a honey colour and is very placid the more yellow one is mental

This is a common problem with Black and White Jungles. Some people try and sell ugly Jungles as "Black and Whites", but unless they are black and white, it doesn't really make sense. This is why it is important to purchase from reputable breeders who have a reputation to maintain. "Ad" on here sometimes has true Black and Whites available.

yeah richoman i would love to know if i can show you the photos he emailed me of the 2 i was meant to get he is selling all his snakes and i said maybe you sent me the wrong box and he got angry at me for even saying that

Yeah, they sure don't look like the Herptrader photos. I mean, the jungle in the second shot is clearly yellow and black. I know you must have been pretty excited about them arriving so it would have been a huge disappointment. Keep copies of all your correspondence with this bloke.

View attachment 174039View attachment 174040

sorry taken from i phone and also didnt want to disturb them seeing they have been on a plane not long ago

yeah bryce has some very nice black and whites and he lives in sydney i missed out on his last 2 but he wont have any for a while
im just thinking maybe just get a full refund the guy is very anoying to talk to

Hey mate,

I breed them myself and just sold some to a guy on this site, they are not born yellow or a honey colour, mine are born black and white and stay that way.

Cheers

Bryce

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah richoman i would love to know if i can show you the photos he emailed me of the 2 i was meant to get he is selling all his snakes and i said maybe you sent me the wrong box and he got angry at me for even saying that

Can you link the original ad?

yeah i have done i always do and yeah he said for me to send them back and he will give me the 2 one on herp trader but i said i would of been happy with the original 2 that you showed me but they are nothing like the once i have received even the head markings are different

yeah bryce i was spewing i missed out on the last 2 you had for sale about 2 months ago its been so anoying haha i might just give up on black and whites

Black and white jungles are just that...black and white, sometimes one colour is stronger then the other but they aint yellow!

Make sure you keep the photos and also try to get him to admit things in writing if you can. It really annoys me when this kind of thing happens. My wife is a solicitor so I could probably get her to give you a hand drafting a letter if it comes to that.

Even though the photos you took were low quality when compared to the photos he sent you, anyone can clearly see that the animals dont match.
You paid for diamonds and got quartz.

That second photo looks like its been edited to black and white in photo shop to me .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back