very annoyed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Crap :( there should be a name n shame page to warn others, how come we can only put up our good experiences and praise the seller and not the bad ones,.....Cheers Gav

yeah well i have had no luck the only response i got was that he is a very successful businessman and he has no reason to rip me off....well end of the day he did rip me off he also name droped a few names and he knows a few people on this website and apparently i have given him a bad name...if you ask me he deserves it im just lucky i stopped one of his sales i had someone give me a name and it was his name and the aps member told me he would no longer go ahead with the sale so
so yeah its very annoying and i have been left out of pocket oh well things could be worse, im very lucky i dont live in qld or vic with all those poor people losing everything and for all i know he may of been one of those people as he lives near brissy

thanks andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back