very annoyed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow they look awesome right out of the egg! can't wait for mine to hatch!

yeah if you pm me ill give you names but there is no real point in my opinion unless you know the guy and you can give him a doubble uppercut to the face for me haha

haah this i can manage :)

We know to stay away from him though.

Last edited by a moderator:
this one and above are last years.. Im waiting on a few clutches to hatch very soon..
another one pre first shed
attachment.php

Yep, from both of his photos you can see he's just pulled the colour out. That's why he photographed them on a plain background - looks like a white pillow. He has clearly misrepresented them, and modified the photos to ensure the sale. Tell him ALL funds to be returned to your bank (including the cost of returning them (don't forget you'll need an EXPORT permit this time as well!) before you send them back, or you'll be lodging a claim with the Ministry of Fair Trading. The only problem is you may need to do that in the small claims court in Qld, where you actually established the contract to purchase. I had a problem with a Brisbane based removalist who caused us huge grief when we moved from Perth to NSW, and we had to lodge in Qld. We won though! After all your costs, you'll be out of pocket for at least $1100, too much money to fork out to a sheister.

Keep ALL documentation, including emails if you have them, and diarise all phone conversations. It may not come to that, but better to be prepared than not...

I couldn't recommend a more conscientious breeder than our moderator here, Colin, been to his place heaps of times, his snakes are second to none, and looked after fanatically well. Jamie. thanks jamie

well if anyone is buying from brissy ill give you his name...i think we should have a name and shame wall on here haha...but dont think it would work
yeah colin now you just rubbing it in haha but yeah mate i would love to own one of those bad boys
not rubbing it in mate, just showing you what a B&W julatten looks like from the egg pre first shed..
no "yellow" there as you can see

yeah thanks for the advise pythoninfinite ill give national parks a call on monday and tell them the problem i have and see what they say hope its not another 2 week wait these poor snakes need a home
so i cant just send them back even though i have a import license for 1 month

Nope, you need to export them out of NSW, but if you hit NPWS on a good day and explain the situation, they may smile upon you...

Jamie

That sucks mate, I'd be wanting a refund not more dodgy animals.

Make sure you get your refund before sending anything back..and do it fast. My guess would be, hes already spending your money..

there deffently is i was also riped of earlyer in the year for 2600 from a guy in barnsdale, cops are of no use at all. im still waiting for cival court to happen, mine is clear cut case something ment to be sent regested never got tracking number and person never even had the items. it is way to easy for people to rip people of and way way to hard to recover your money and get people what the deserve

these photo's have been manipulated in a photo program and the hole pic is changed to black and white to make these animals appear black and white.

so dodgy....

also b&w hatchies are black and grey and gradually get whiter with age. but like all jungles get duller/creamish after 2-3years of age.

yeah i was sure i have seen hatchies that were black and white he is just a scammer i hope i get a refund if not looks like ill be making a trip up north

well if anyone is buying from brissy ill give you his name...i think we should have a name and shame wall on here haha...but dont think it would work
yeah colin now you just rubbing it in haha but yeah mate i would love to own one of those bad boys
not rubbing it in mate, just showing you what a B&W julatten looks like from the egg pre first shed..
no "yellow" there as you can see
yeah mate i know i was just having a joke and im very jelous of your black and whites they look unreal looks like all your hard work pays off in the end

i guess thats the risk you have when buying from out of state, thats the reason im going to be meeting up with colin next year to pick up my black and white hatching

Andew dont have any jungles but buying some very soon both the B&G and B&W and the ones in the photos are definatly not B&W they cant change from yellow to black there are some very reliable jungle breeders on this site

Yeah not good mate get a refund. Stunning python Colin I'll have to get my name on a couple of those this year spectacular.

cheers
Scott

those pics he sent you have been uploaded to this site previously in a show off thread, i remember someone picked up on them being photo shopped, so i presume the seller is also a member of this site

yeah well if he is on here and looking at this thread he will notice that im not losing my cool over this but i would like a refund if he is just gonna photo shop his snakes
yeah im hoping someone has room for me on the waiting list i was asking back when i first joined and it was to late all the waiting list were full :(

Last edited:
This whole situation sucks. Unfortunatly they can only see dollar signs and will do anything to get it. those jungles coming outta the eggs are amazing, such beautiful colour. Good luck with it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back