very important !!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what is it with BBQ's and men? They have such a problem sitting by and watching a woman cook a BBQ.

A few years back I invited my mother down to the beachfront to have a bbq for mother's day and she invited along this 'friend' of hers that I absolutely can't stand. I had prepared quite a few things for the bbq such as chicken kebabs with a home made satay sauce and what not and I knew just how I wanted things cooked.

As soon as I had it all prepared and was about to start cooking, over walks this 'friend' and tries to elbow me out of the way saying 'men cook the bbq'. I politely declined his offer and then he actually shoved me out of his way. Luckily we are the same height, so I just shoved back and told him to put his backside on the seat.

Now, I have a massive bbq out the back and NO one gets to touch it but me!! lol

Also, what is it with BBQ's and men? They have such a problem sitting by and watching a woman cook a BBQ.

A few years back I invited my mother down to the beachfront to have a bbq for mother's day and she invited along this 'friend' of hers that I absolutely can't stand. I had prepared quite a few things for the bbq such as chicken kebabs with a home made satay sauce and what not and I knew just how I wanted things cooked.

As soon as I had it all prepared and was about to start cooking, over walks this 'friend' and tries to elbow me out of the way saying 'men cook the bbq'. I politely declined his offer and then he actually shoved me out of his way. Luckily we are the same height, so I just shoved back and told him to put his backside on the seat.

Now, I have a massive bbq out the back and NO one gets to touch it but me!! lol
its a man thing also the bigger the bbq they have the smaller there tool is personly i don't do bbqs ever :D:D

LMAO good one Hobbo!! Must admit to being such a fussy bugger that i do everything on that list, i dont let the man loose on the meat in case he stuffs it lol!! Guess its the downside of being an ex chef...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back