vet checkup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkgone

Reaction score
today i went to the vet and found out my beardie has a respiratory problem,coccicidia and worm eggs. :evil:

How did I know this would happen...

This isn't a personal attack, so I hope it isn't deleted. Personally, I just don't think you're up to the task of keeping reptiles. Some of the questions you have asked have made me shake my head. I know the whole "There is no stupid questions, just stupid answers", but seriously you have to be able to think for yourself on some level when keeping reptiles.

I think it'd be better off for you and the animals if you step back and try and learn a bit before buying more animals.

i havent asked many questions about beardies.Does anyone agree with him

i disagree you have asked questions that you whould lern if you read some books on bearded dragons so frankly i'm not surprised.

well i am on the fence in this one. i think that it looked like a personal attack and a insult, and i also think that mabye i might help if u read a book.

well back to the beardie, i came from the vet on the week end and my beardie has a BIG worm problem. did they give it a shot? after a day or to the beardie become very lazy after it. mine isnt eatting very well if at all

yeah he got a shot and hes very drowsy.I dont get it i,i dont ask any thing stupid regarding bearded dragons.Ive got a mad idea u show me something stupid ive "supposevly" asked about beardies and if u find something ill shut up,but if u dont id like an apology

:( sorry to hear about the poor luv - hope he gets better for ya

Bkgone I was shocked at the responses you recieved in this thread so I decided to go through your previous posts and I must say I agree with the others after reading your dribble. First you said you had kept bearded dragons for 2 years but now want a snake. then weeks later you posted about getting your licence (not sure if you had been keeping illegally or not) then you purchased bearded dragons and asked questions like "what fruit/veg do you feed them? how long should you put them outside? are their throats always black? has any1 else experienced head bobbing when patting them? can you keep a big one with a little 1? and a million and 1 questions about crickets and roaches that indicates you have never kept beardeds before. There is also plenty of other posts such as "are womas venomous? anyone selling BHP you want one etc" I have come to the conclusion that you have no idea about herps and you should use the site to gain information rather than BS your way through the posts.

No apology is forthcoming I would say :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back