VHS Expo 2012 - Who's coming?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

atothej09

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just a thread to find out who's going to the VHS Expo this year (February 18th).
Are you going for a look? To buy something in particular?
Are you setting up a stall?

I'll be there, hope to meet some members.

Link to expo Victorian Herpetological Society � 2012 VHS Expo

Cheers
Adam

Photo so you can recognise me.

Attachments

• ads.jpg
    ads.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I'm just gonna look around and if there's something I like and it doesn't require too big of an enclosure I'll get it.

im going hoping to come back with a darwin but who knows either way wallets gonna be lighter.

I'll be there, but not buying anything. I'll be the gay in short shirts and a singlet hahaha

I plan on going, I'm new to herps so am looking forward to it - can anyone who's been let me know what sort of stuff will be there? what its all about?

I plan on going, I'm new to herps so am looking forward to it - can anyone who's been let me know what sort of stuff will be there? what its all about?

It's a big Jamboree.... anything and everything reptile will be there, bring your licence and a full wallet. Leave with a big grin, an empty wallet and a problem on where to put everything.

I am going for a look see, not sure if I'll buy any new herps.
I have a couple of empty enclosures, so might set them up just in case.

Keep an eye out for me*
tumblr_lsocq3bUcF1qct5mfo1_500.png

*Not really me.

just had one of those moments, the one where you realize that your obsessed with reptiles! I just found out my anti-natal class (I'm 6 months pregnant) is on the same day as the 2012 Reptile & Amphibian expo... I feel so conflicted! Haha. Might shift the class to the next week....

just had one of those moments, the one where you realize that your obsessed with reptiles! I just found out my anti-natal class (I'm 6 months pregnant) is on the same day as the 2012 Reptile & Amphibian expo... I feel so conflicted! Haha. Might shift the class to the next week....

Been to those, boring as batshit, GO TO EXPO!!!

Basically a big room full of stalls selling everything such as snakes, lizards, equipment, business promoting etc...basically anything reptile related.

Last year they had auctions, big opportunity to pick up a cheap reptile, hope they do it again...and have a woma in their hands lol.

I'll be there, but not buying anything. I'll be the gay in short shirts and a singlet hahaha

Make sure you have a big ghetto blaster playing YMCA as you walk in Jay.

Last edited:
ill be there looking for some geckos and depending on price i will probs buy

I'll be going definitely. If anyone's selling any geckos there I'll try to pick up as many as I can!

Yep, I'll be there. Not sure if I'll be going stag or not yet.

I like the idea of designating a time and place for a meet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back