VHS Expo 2012 - Who's coming?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there...

I'm going for a look

If something exceptional takes my fancy then the wallet opens

I'll be the asian bloke with long hair and RED tattoos

And HOPEFULLY I get to see you this year RI! :p

And only ***36*** more sleeps now peeps, not long to go! (for those of you who don't "know" me yet, been counting down since 200+ something! :p )

Got my Posters and Flyers for the Expo yesterday, and have now plastered The Reptile Room wall with them! :p The rest, will be put up in strategic places in the city! :)

Bring it on I say! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if this is a stupid question but this year will be my first time going and was wondering if they sell enclosures and monitors there? Or is it just like depending on what people bring to sell?

sorry if this is a stupid question but this year will be my first time going and was wondering if they sell enclosures and monitors there? Or is it just like depending on what people bring to sell?

It's a magical place, full of happiness and joy, they sell everything your heart desires. As long as you heart desires reptile things only.

And HOPEFULLY I get to see you this year RI! :p

And only ***36*** more sleeps now peeps, not long to go! (for those of you who don't "know" me yet, been counting down since 200+ something! :p )

Got my Posters and Flyers for the Expo yesterday, and have now plastered The Reptile Room wall with them! :p The rest, will be put up in strategic places in the city! :)

Bring it on I say! :)

I will also be there with Mrs LizardLady!! cant wait it will be my first and DEFINITELY not my last hehe!!

Yay cant wait :D

Ooh! my first post!!
I am ridiculously, stupidly excited about the expo. I'm working night shift all that weekend, so I'm going to be soooo tired the next night, but that's okay, coz I'll be broke and have more reptiles!! (Hopefully) I'm bringing my sister who has to okay everything (we share a house), but she's becoming just as herp-crazy as me, so hopefully it won't be too hard to convince her to get one, or two, or eight more:D

Yup, I'm going. As with every year, I take no money, just go for a look. But as with every year, I have to get a passout, go down the street, get cash, and always go home with some type of critter. My missus loves it. NOT!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back