VHS Melbourne Reptile Expo 2011.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you that are going to the VHS Reptile and Amphibian Expo, hope you and your family and close friends all have a great time why your there.

l myself wont be going for certain reason l have not once attended any Reptile Expo, since the very first one in May 2006 at the Camberwell Civic Centre or Wild Expo in September 2004 in Sydney, and have no-inttension on doing so now or in the future.

l have better things to spend my hard earned money on rather than waste it at any Reptile Expos, such has going to the [deleted], which l reckon is far more entertaining and value for money each and everyone to their own opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of you that are going to the VHS Reptile and Amphibian Expo, hope you and your family and close friends all have a great time why your there.

l myself wont be going for certain reason l have not once attended any Reptile Expo, since the very first one in May 2006 at the Camberwell Civic Centre or Wild Expo in September 2004 in Sydney, and have no-inttension on doing so now or in the future.

l have better things to spend my hard earn money on rather than waste it at any Reptile Expos, such has going to the [deleted], which l reckon is far more entertaining and value for money each and everyone to their own opinion.

Bad day, reptilian1933???

Not long now....;)

2011 VHS Reptile and Amphibian Expo
Royal Melbourne Showgrounds
Saturday 19th February 2011

9.00am – 5.00pm
Adult $10
Child $5
Family (2 adults/2 kids) $25
VHS members admitted free

Victorian Herpetological Society � 2011 VHS Expo

Can't wait!

This expo is going to be awesome!
Brian has done a fantastic job preparing such a massive event.
I can't wait to buy some of those minature bearded dragons I saw advertised on herp trader too.

Is there a list of exhibitors somewhere? Would love to be able to have some idea of who's there!

I couldn't see this asked and answered anywhere.... but does anyone know if there is going to be an auction again this year? if so.. end of day as per last time??

l have better things to spend my hard earn money on rather than waste it at any Reptile Expos, such has going to the [deleted], which l reckon is far more entertaining and value for money each and everyone to their own opinion.

Maybe use your hard earned money on a spelling checker! Have fun at the airshow!

Maybe use your hard earned money on a spelling checker! Have fun at the airshow!

l don't need to use my hard earned money on a spelling checker, least l won't be running into you at the airshow when l go carpetpythons.com.au, nor will l ever purchase any Reptiles from you now or in the next 20 years , you to have fun at the Reptile Expo when you go this Saturday.

Who would want to buy any of your designer Carpet Pythons from you not me mate, nothing is better than the pure bloodline Carpet & Diamond Pythons you see out in the wild where they all belong and should be.

Last edited:
l don't need to use my hard earned money on a spelling checker, least l won't be running into you at the airshow when l go carpetpythons.com.au, nor will l ever purchase any Reptiles from you now or in the next 20 years , you to have fun at the Reptile Expo when you go this Saturday.

some people just have too much time on there hands .....

come backs are supposed to have something witty in them , not reiterated info :lol: FAIL

anyways I cant wait to see everyone at the expo will be good to see what everyone is working on

good to see the diversity in the advertising campaign this year , might bring in some new faces and hopefully some new keepers , after all it seems some of the older ones cough cough are getting a bit stale LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back