VHS Melbourne Reptile Expo 2011.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is very little info regarding the expo on the VHS website, in fact its just a flyer, where are all the details of who is attending, speakers, stall holders, stall prices, auctions, etc

im just annoyed i can't be there, unemployment +no money= me not at the expo!!! but lizard lady will be there after a very long drive!!

I have just become aware that the reptile expo falls on the same day as the big Melbourne pet and animal expo at Caulfield race course, what do people think about 2 big events falling on the same day? Good or bad??

The pet and animal expo in Caulfield is a BIG waste of time and money. I attended last year and was VERY dissappointed.

(posted in another thread but this seems to be where the discussion is)

will be attending this one .. first one id have attended so keen as mustard for it :D

hopefully pic up a pair of hatchie bredli or diamonds

WOOOOOHOOOO so i figured out a way (courtesy of carolyn) and am now going! gonna be a fun time and my first expo!

i will be going for sure what time do the doors open and how much to get in ? hope i can find a female scrubby for my boy

I'm excited to go and learn about keeping pythons, and what python would be good for me. I hope they have lots of jungle carpets!!

im going and looking forward to it. need ti get the courage to say gidday to people and then catch up for a drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back