Vic record keeping of bluetongues

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we have all been tolerant enough. his questions have been answered.

Fair enough he's a kid, but even my 4 year old knows (with her 3 years experience) that you can just catch nor release animals.

Isn't one of the rules tolerance of other users
Very true once maybe twice but 10 times a day every day.... NA....smart **** 2.... Not for long tho as I recon site **** changing

Its not your jobs to flood threads with complaints about him. There is plenty of moderators to take care of it if they think he is doing the wrong thing. Leave it up to them

Its not your jobs to flood threads with complaints about him. There is plenty of moderators to take care of it if they think he is doing the wrong thing. Leave it up to them

nor is it your job to moderate others.

- - - Updated - - -

and if he didnt admit to keeping reptiles illegally, ask a million silly questions, yet call himself experienced there would be no need to complain.

I thank you all for tolerating my stupid questions. Sezzzzzzzzz I was issued a warning for flooding this forum. I now know I was in the wrong and you must understand I did fix this wrong and I'm sorry for being beyond annoying. If I'm still in the wrong please tell me as I have not realised that I'm still in the wrong. I 'if possible' will correct any wrongs that I'm making. I can't read my listen condition right now as I just got back from going out to tea and it is a bit late they will be read tomorrow. Please forgive me for any trouble I have caused you.

- - - Updated - - -

10 times a day is a bit hash. I said I was very sorry many times. You are all right my questions are stupid and can be answered by google. I in future will do my best to use this useful tool more often instead of just asking you guys and making an announce of myself. Once again sorry and I do have experience and the reptiles that I realised were the only animals that I have ever owned 'since I was 4' that have been taken from the wild.

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys have a problem with me tell me or right up a complaint in the support centre. I am really sorry for being an annoyance towards any of you.

Last edited:
@reptiles4me, My mum always had a saying when i was your age "Sorry doesn't wash it away" that would be something i would get told if i was being extremely irritating then saying sorry about it, but come 1 hour later just do it again.

Do you see my point? just saying sorry in most of your points means nothing when you just do it again in another post.

Last edited:
Dramallama01.jpg

Hahaha. Tipsylama I was always told that by my mum as well. If sorry doesn't cut it for you guys then what else can I do?
I don't say I'm sorry and then go of and the same thing that I was saying sorry for in another post. If I was going to do the same thing again I would not say sorry.

Last edited:
Freeloader I missed your question before the anserw is sadly yes so now I'm down 2 reptiles from my original number but now they are free and just as happy to resume normal life in the wild. 'Hopefully they remember what that life was like'. By the way is it legal to realise a reptile that is captive Bourne back into the wild?

reptiles 4 me, so you have bred an animal. Can I ask what it is. And why you are wanting to release it?

Are no I have not bred an animal and I wouldent want to realise even if I had. I was just curious. Did not mean to be an annoyance either.

zzzzzzzzzzzz. BORING!!! Give up guys! You just get enjoyment and feel powerful by bagging a 13 yr old kid. Yes he's a bit annoying and yes he's done some dumb things but it's just low to keep retaliating at him. Generally the grown ups are meant to act mature about the situation. So grow up a bit. I am not siding with anyone as I too do not like the way he has acted however I ignore it and carry on with my own business.
Back to topic please.......

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and how can someone who owns a bluetongue and no other reptiles keep records of the animal as he/she wouldn't have a record book as no licence is required. (this may have been mentioned however I got bored of reading the stupid, immature comments so skipped to the end)

- - - Updated - - -

Lol just realised this thread was last commented on the 10th sorry guys. it was in the 'hot threads' so I assumed it was recent.
Ooops. sorry :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back