virgin herper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

predator666

Reaction score
16-2.JPG
11-3.JPG
recently got my act together and now am the proud owner of 2 6 month old green tree pythons... at present their names are friday and 13...
13 is on the left...

yes they are my first. was told they were not a good choice for a bigginner. but in saying that i did heaps of research and they both seem very happy....

way to go mate, probably not the best choice for a first snake but in saying that my GTP was my 3rd and also did plenty of research. i have strange feeling i may be adding another one to my collection shortly as they are just amazing animals.

I'm soon to have 11 snakes and I could only dream to own one of these! Aha awesome. Good luck. Be sure to most picture upon picture on here throughout their lives =]

ahahaha when I first glance dover this I thought it said "virgin Helper" and assumed someone was a virgin and posting to get help . . . FAIL . .

But on another not . . gorgeous pythons!!

I seen the thread title and thought great another single herper related thread ;)

Well done and welcome

thanks guys for all the comments and support.... and ppl think snake owners are scary ppl...

goes along way in the world, people leave you alone! well thats what i've found

very nice congrats. They say start the way you mean to finish . Wish I'd practised what i preached & gone the way you have. But then again I wouldn't have my 2 olives or the 2 coastals....

top job, GTP's aren't that more difficult then other snakes. Great that you have done your research too! Who bred them?

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy. Congratulations. As long as you've done the research you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back