• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ViVARIUM Kits- Strictly Reptiles Special !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHERPS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
We are pleased to be able to offer these brand new Viv's and all the products you need in a special package deal.

VIVARIUM KITS-Small budget URS plastic vivarium and the following items included in a package deal! Small Plastic URS Vivarium, 35cmH x 56cmD x 60cm W. Microclimate Ministat 100 Microclimate heat mat-21 Watts. 406mm x 305mm DUAL LOCATION DIGITAL THERMOMETER ULTIMATE HIDE ROCK - Small BILLABONG CORNER WATER BOWL - MED BROWN(Or your choice of colours) WOODEN HANDLE SNAKE HOOK All this in one package for a great price! Only whilst stocks last.

Priced at $416.74 for the lot !

Please check out the link for more details or to place an order : http://www.strictlyreptiles.com.au/...18&zenid=1ed9b7512f5f991ff2b38c0fb18f6953

RE: Re: RE: ViVARIUM Kits- Strictly Reptiles Special !

Thats a bloody good price that, if I wasn't mid way through building my own
I'd seriously think about it

The recomended price is over the $500 mark.

mate I hope you have one of those plastic 2ft vivs in stock ... looks like I need to setup a new quarantine cage ;)

Re: RE: Re: RE: ViVARIUM Kits- Strictly Reptiles Special !

CodeRed said:
mate I hope you have one of those plastic 2ft vivs in stock ... looks like I need to setup a new quarantine cage ;)

Hi Codered,

Yes, we have a few left mate. I will put you one aside.

Thanks Neil

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: ViVARIUM Kits- Strictly Reptiles Spe

africancichlidau said:
Doesn't it come with a high yellow Saphire Diamond Python as well Neil? Mine does, but I must admit the diamond is not a very good quality rubber :(

LOL Phil,
Completely out of the token rubber snakes :wink: .

Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back