Waiting to become a seller

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange1

Reaction score
Hi all,

A week ago I paid via Direct Deposit to become a seller, however I still cant post a thread to sell in the forums.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks
Adam

Hi Slateman here.

Your money arrived to our account yesterday and I activated your account as seller today.
You can't ask for quicker service than that. Because of transfer, we did this for you manually.
Only payments by Pay Pal are automatically done.
In any case, PayPal or transfer, we can't activate account till is not paid.
Banks don't work on weekend also.
Sorry for delay, but that is the way Banks work sometimes.

Hope that this will explain situation to all other members, waiting for subscription to be activated.

And another thing.
Some people don't use they user name as reference.
It is hard to activate account for people with out that.
Today I received transfer for $5 below.
MIXED DEPOSIT (CASH/CHEQUE) 8432723
Beats me who this is.

I am shopping for crystal ball.:D

Hahaha yeah Slateman, you tell him who's boss :lol:

Well I understand why he is frustrated. Banks sometimes hold the money to long.

Whoa hold it right there. Nice editing BTW :)

4 PM's were actually 3, 1 telling me what account to put the money in, another 6 days later that had nothing to do with the question I asked, and another today saying the money had come through. I had also requested this thread to be closed as soon as I was told what was happening.

As for the people not using usernames in the payments... I did, so I dont see how that has anything to do with this thread.

I thankyou for your replies, but the attitude is really not needed.

settle strange one dont go off at slatey he doesnt have to do direct deposits be gratefull he does

Oh im not having a go scorps, and as I have said (Via Pm aswell) I am thankful for him setting it up.
I just dont appreciate someone posting lies in a thread and then editing them out, it sets a bad example for forum quality.
A simple "The money has not arrived yet" would have sorted everything out thats all :) This is a buisness after all.

I am truly amazed at what people find to argue about..This thread should be closed. Not very professional, to use a subsciber as an example.

And another thing.
Some people don't use they user name as reference.
It is hard to activate account for people with out that.
Today I received transfer for $5 below.
MIXED DEPOSIT (CASH/CHEQUE) 8432723
Beats me who this is.

I am shopping for crystal ball.:D

Hi Slateman that was me, sorry for not sending my user name just slipped my mind.

available_white1.gif
APS Webmaster
to Strange1
show details
8:37 pm (1 minute ago) Dear strange one.
You should be infracted for post criticizing administration and moderation in open forum. I know that you asked me to delete this post, but lot of people read this post and I used this post as example to explain how the system work since it was posted.

I moderated my firs post for reason that I thought it over and did not want to criticize you in open forum. It was edited instantly.

I did not lied as you accused me in open forum again. I did post you reply on each question, and since your money did not appeared on our account yet, I had no Idea what you talking about. That was the reason for misunderstand post.
I can't reply to each post instantly. This is large site with thousands members and I have lot of work to do.

I can see that you are not happy with our management.

I hope that You understand that I can't let people to call me liar.
Please e-mail your mailing address to our mailbox and I will sent you your $5 back.
I am not interested to have you as member on my site and since you did not bother to read rules before posting and chose open forum instead e-mail communication, I can see that we would have problems in the future anyway.
I help people with out credit card to open subscription by direct deposit and this is lot of extra work, more than your $5 you are paying.
I feel that you should join another site.

Looks as I can't please everybody

I am truly amazed at what people find to argue about..This thread should be closed. Not very professional, to use a subsciber as an example.

I am sorry
I used this situation as example for all the other members worrying about activation of account.

This situation is happening all the time and people don't understand what is involved in processing application by direct deposit, and how banking works.

I don't think that my post here was rude to subscriber, after all he is one who started this topic and asked for help.

slatey just wondeing if hes baned how can he contact you to give you his details lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back