Walhalla Ghost

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people believe,some dont believe. I do believe,but i also respect those who dont believe. You have the right to believe in what you wish,but at the same time i will not judge you on your beliefs nor make fun of them. Each person is an individual with differing opinions,that doesnt mean we have to argue about those opinions,just respect the persons right to believe or not to believe.

Scientific facts change daily as we begin to understand more
If you look at some of things that occur during real animist ceremonies they are simply inexplicable
So keep an open mind

Scientific facts change daily as we begin to understand more
If you look at some of things that occur during real animist ceremonies they are simply inexplicable
So keep an open mind

Examples please?

And, we're not narrow minded (the non-believers) we're just after evidence!

There's no evidence of aliens, but you'd be crazy (and incredibly foolish) to think there is nothing else out there. Life and it's origins are unexplainable, yet it's there for all to see ;) I'm not a god-man as it pushes the boundaries too far for me, but I'd like to think there is such a thing as spirit or a soul. A lantern needs a fire for it to work, as I think a body needs something more than just flesh and bone to give it life. Not all questions can be answered, as hard as we might try.

Awwww Moosey.... You'd be crazy and foolish to believe there is.... (it's also not the same as ghosts either....)

I know, but just keeping you on your toes :p

Ok.. so... The other night... I went into my lounge and I noticed it was darker than it usually is... There were lights on in the lounge, but it was definitely not as light as it used to be. I questioned this with my scientific mind and looked for evidence at why the room was darker than usual even though the lights were on...

As it turned out the evidence supplied was overwhelmingly pointing towards the fact one of my Osram energy efficient 11W light bulbs had blown.

So I turned to my GF and asked - did you know a light bulb was blown?

She replied... "Yes, I did know that there was a light bulb blown... Do you know it blew when I was in the room?"

I didn't know it had blown when she was in the room... But that's not all...

She went on to tell me more of the story....

"Just before it blew the dog started to growl. He wasn't looking at me (my GF), he was looking at a point behind me, I couldn't see anything, he just growled. He never growls, but he growled this time. Then... The light bulb blew."

Paranormal activity???

Was the dog barking at a ghost that blew my light bulb?

This of course is not the first explanation I have for this... And the dog wasn't growling - he was talking (he does this lots).

So - I could turn a simple light bulb blowing story into one of paranormal activity... Yet, in reality, I am just damned annoyed I spent $5 on an 11W Osram light bulb that blew within one year when it says it will last for 90,000 hours!!!

The dog talking....? Well, simple... Dogs hear sounds out of our frequency... 20,000Hz is not out of their range, but it is out of our range (maybe kids could hear 20,000Hz). Before the light bulb blew there was possibly some electronic malfunction that let off a high pitched noise inaudible to humans but clearly annoying to dogs. He was politely asking for this to be turned off...

Either that - or ghosts... you choose....

or your dogs just a super dog and he was annoyed about the light emitted by that particular light and decided to use his super bark to shatter the glass :) just thought id throw it out there seeing as where thinking out side the box and keeping an open mind

or your dogs just a super dog and he was annoyed about the light emitted by that particular light and decided to use his super bark to shatter the glass :) just thought id throw it out there seeing as where thinking out side the box and keeping an open mind

He is a super dog... There's nothing wrong with that. But when he uses his super bark, not one light bulb blows... But an entire nations' does!

He is a super dog... There's nothing wrong with that. But when he uses his super bark, not one light bulb blows... But an entire nations' does!
maybe he's learning to focus his strength into one position , like all good super dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back