Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclamen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi all. i am getting 3 small water dragons in about 2 1/2 weeks. just wondering if people can post pics of there tank setups with there waters so i can get an idea of how to set my tank up. cause i am umming and arring about all sorts of things. so yeah. any pics would be GREATLY appreciated.
thanks in advance.
mel. xxxx

On the animal attraction website there is a guy a guy who is selling 3 dragons and a setup for $1,100. The set-up is pretty good and might give you a few ideas.

pics

ive posted these b4. there outdoors.

Attachments

• water dragons 012.jpg
    water dragons 012.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 187
hey Christeptile. i saw your pics the other day. i love the pond u put in there, its funky. next year we are buying a bigger house so i will be getting a HUGE outdoor enclosure made for them. but, just not sure how to decorate the indoor one. u wanna come and make me one. haha

shamous you are a sweetie. always there to help

more pics

nah i dont have any heat,more natural.
id love to go up and help decorate, but i reckon you could do it. i just went to bunnings and raided all the marked down plants, they just thrive after a week or so.

Attachments

• water dragons 011.jpg
    water dragons 011.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 136
  • water dragons 015.jpg
    water dragons 015.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 160
  • water dragons 003.jpg
    water dragons 003.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 128
looks great chrisreptile
well done. gorgeous little dragons too. do they like to swim much. cause i wanna make sure i give them enough water if they do

they sleep in the water sometimes and they love to get up high above the water on branches.

they absolutely love the water. sometimes theyll go under for about 10 mins or so then pop back up again.

yeah. thats so cute. have u ever thought about adding a turtle or two

i think theyre cominfg up to 2 years, theyre absolute lil guts with tonnes of character.

in fact i did think about a little long neck , but my dad said that they stunk too much. id love one though.

crix, slaters, snails, mince meat, carrot, apple, mushroom, woodies, worms, moths, pinkies and just about any thing that moves.

cool. i have a murray river turtle. have had him for over 1 year. and he doesnt stink. they are really good. cause they are guts too and will eat anything that moves in teh water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back