Water python pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewoman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here's my little girl Lilly, not only does she look nice, her temperament is nice! Wonderful little girl :)

Attachments

• Lilly11.jpg
    Lilly11.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Lilly12.jpg
    Lilly12.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Lilly16.jpg
    Lilly16.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Lilly17.jpg
    Lilly17.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Lilly19.jpg
    Lilly19.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Lilly22.jpg
    Lilly22.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Lilly24.jpg
    Lilly24.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 80
You really captured those nice rainbow colours! Beautiful snake :)

I love her rainbow colours too, they're very strong, and they are amazing in the sunlight.

Those eyes look rather big. It's a beautiful snake, and I do love water pythons, I just can't trust a 6-7 foot adult near my face ;)

She hasn't been out for a little while, sometimes it takes her a little while to settle down, her pupils are big like that because she was a little frightened. I wouldn't trust an adult near my face either, not with a mouth that big lol.

That is sensational. I posted a threat not long ago of my water python, I wish it was like your pic. But he was chewing my finger.

Beautiful rainbow colours showing there, they are one the snakes I'm interested in having in my collection.

god they are beautiful looking snakes, i love the shape of the head.. something different and unique in a way. thanks for shareing!

I'm not sure how old she is. Definitely underrated snakes, I think I was lucky to get one with a nice temperament, I've heard from many people that water pythons are psychos, I think I hit the jackpot!

thanks. we have had her for about a year she was 4 or so when we got her. she was ment to b the devil reincarnated but she has been lovely nevern bitten.

That's great! I wonder if it had anything to do with how the other owners handled her, or if she just didn't like them... they can be funny like that sometimes.

Haha. That made me laugh.

Very nice Water Python you have there Tahlia m'dear.

Thank you :) how are your babies?

Are you talking about the ones I got today? Do you know about this? If so, I'm concerned about the females head and want to get that sorted before posting pics, etc. But other than that they're fantastic and lovely and it's all very exciting!
If not.... they are all pretty amazing otherwise- minus 1 snake & 1 frog having a boo boo.

Are you talking about the ones I got today? Do you know about this? If so, I'm concerned about the females head and want to get that sorted before posting pics, etc. But other than that they're fantastic and lovely and it's all very exciting!
If not.... they are all pretty amazing otherwise- minus 1 snake & 1 frog having a boo boo.

Oh, I didn't know you got some today. What's wrong with the females head?

yeah i dont think she got out much with the old owners & she loves exploring.

Oh ok. Glad she's good now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back