Ways of killing your mice.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony88

Reaction score
Can someone tell me all the different ways of killing your mice, i've already heard of CO2 and wacking them on the head. But is there any other form? Whats the hip dislocation one? And i've also heard that killing a mouse a certain way will make its guts explode more easily if its heated, Is this true?

Hey Donkey, tried that already but it didn't turn out so well.

all hip dislocation will do is dislocate their hip.

Sorry Hornet, i didn't mean hip dislocation but its something that sounds like that.

I think you are talking about snapping/dislocating their neck

possibly breaking the neck with a pencil?

ok, it does sound like a funny question , but i have been wondering ways to kill them 2 smackin it on da head seems so harsh an im a girl an not really into smashing baby mice.......
so other ways of killing our feeders would b great.

accidently drop them from a great height maybe or drown them mice arnt good swimmers

PIck them up by the ears and swing them till there necks are dislocated from whiplash.

Co2 is the cleanest and easiest way to kill many at once, what more do you want?

Simply ,Clean, Fast...

I was in a hurry last night to feed the kids and popped the already dead mice in the microwave to defrost them. 5 seconds is all it took for the guts to EXPLODE!! oh god and the smell too. EEEWWWW!!!!

PIck them up by the ears and swing them till there necks are dislocated from whiplash.
:lol:
you could put their heads in your mouth and yank them hard by the tail to snap their necks.
just be careful they don't bite you on the tongue :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back