Ways of killing your mice.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The good Lord gave both rats and mice long tails for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can use the swing method, all you need is one pillow case, one mouse and one hard surface, it works really well.

i use an ak47 assault rifle but it's very time consuming getting the little blindfolds on

Why is freezing a problem? wouldn't they just slow down and go to sleep

When l swapped over from mice to rats l had to kill 20 odd mice . l started holding them by the butt and wacking their heads on the corner of the tank . Sometimes it would take an extra hit to finish the job and the second hit gets messy . By the time it was done it looked like the Manson Family had been for a visit . The walls , the floor even the roof looked like an episode of CSI . The bag method is better , drop them into a plastic shopping bag , swing and wack on a flat surface , no mess no fuss .

Personally I go for the "mouse fighting" method, like "cock fighting" but obviously with mice. It works well for me because I can make money of it ( betting on a winner ) and when it's all over I have a feed for the snake ( dead mouse ). You can get them hyped up by showing them the snake before a fight and letting them know that if they lose they will be dinner. The training takes a bit to get a good fighter and putting the spurs on can sometimes be a little tricky. I find a training regime of a little Kung-Fu and kick boxing is the best way to go. ;)

Co2 and Co2 only - unless you actually know what you're doing with the whack method. Just buy your mice from a dealer - the money is nothing compared to the knowledge that the mice were humanely killed.

DO NOT FREEZE and DO NOT MICROWAVE

although this has already been mentioned... lol - how unpleasant for you djfreshy... but how amusing for the rest of us.

Personally I go for the "mouse fighting" method, like "cock fighting" but obviously with mice. It works well for me because I can make money of it ( betting on a winner ) and when it's all over I have a feed for the snake ( dead mouse ). You can get them hyped up by showing them the snake before a fight and letting them know that if they lose they will be dinner. The training takes a bit to get a good fighter and putting the spurs on can sometimes be a little tricky. I find a training regime of a little Kung-Fu and kick boxing is the best way to go. ;)

I would love to see them in training.

Hit them on the head and I have been told they only take about 2 minutes to die in the freezer

Just brick 'em!

Quick & painless, . . . . . . . as long as you keep your thumbs out of the way. :rolleyes: :lol::lol:

I've heard that if you put mice in the freezer, after a while ice crystals form in their blood. I can imagine that would be extremely painful, imagine some sharp crystal shooting into your heart from the inside.

Is somebody going to mention 'brick 'em' again, by any chance? LMAO

Yeah, use CO2 if your not sure about the wack method (nothing sus)

ok, it does sound like a funny question , but i have been wondering ways to kill them 2 smackin it on da head seems so harsh an im a girl an not really into smashing baby mice.......
so other ways of killing our feeders would b great.

You can always buy them all ready to pop in the freezer until needed so easy!! I don't like to think of how they die................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back