Ways of killing your mice.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah cervical dislocation is the way to go:rolleyes: grab 6 litters of weaners and pop away! just Bl__dy perfect!! What a way to train a budding serial killer! Hands on murder what a great feeling!

Use CO2 if that is a drama buy pre-packaged food.

If you are talking about doing big litters then yeah CO2 is the way to go.

But if you are only feeding 1-6 snakes then killing live is much less hassle. CO2 is a much easier technique to stuff up then cervical dislocation.

To do CO2 gassing the humane way it must be done in 2 steps. The first should put them to sleep and then the second should kill them while they are out to it.

If you just stick them in the container and blast away then they get the suffocation feeling and will fight and it's a cruel practice!!!!

Hands on murder??? Saddam Hussein and the Nazi's use to gas people to death my friend.

Yeah cervical dislocation is the way to go:rolleyes: grab 6 litters of weaners and pop away! just Bl__dy perfect!! What a way to train a budding serial killer! Hands on murder what a great feeling!
Thats certainly an abstract point of view :? I must admit i would be scared of someone with alot of "training" killing mice, im sure the same technique would work on ppl... "hey what are you doing with that pencil" :lol:

Aparently snakes kill them pretty well....kidding.

Any restaurant, pub etc serving post mix (soft drink) use CO2. Jus rock up ther e with your bag of goodies and ask if you can use CO2 cylinders.

you can make co2 mixing vinegar and bi carb soda cheap make like a gas chamber and presto

i dont have to worry about this.. they said i can feed live ones to my beardie :p

i dont have to worry about this.. they said i can feed live ones to my beardie :p
Don't feed live rodents to your animals, they bite back with razor sharp teeth and can cause a lot of damage to your beardie

Just hit them on the edge of the enclosure

Sorry i didn't think freezing would be so painful haven't had to do any thing like this yet and think i'll opt for pre-killed mice so i never have too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to begin by taunting them. Sitting them in the middle of a room while walking aroung them telling them they are about to die etc.

Then I like to show them what I'll be using. A hammer, pliers, a small saw, a stanley knife and a hot iron.

I then like to tie them to a chair and put all the utensils directly in front of them. To give them time to think about what is about to happen

I like to begin by taunting them. Sitting them in the middle of a room while walking aroung them telling them they are about to die etc.

Then I like to show them what I'll be using. A hammer, pliers, a small saw, a stanley knife and a hot iron.

I then like to tie them to a chair and put all the utensils directly in front of them. To give them time to think about what is about to happen
lol awsome :lol::lol:

lol think of the head ache the rodent has by now not to mention the damp puddle its been sitting in stressing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back