We are growing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I noticed lately that we have many new members in our group.
Our forum is busy and just now We have 45 people on line browsing our site.
Few people left our community and new people replaced them quickly.
And another think, we do not have to many fights and abusing posts as we had in the past.
Looks like strict moderating demanding friendly approach from posters is working just fine.
I am proud to be member of our group.

Slateman

Yeah its great!! though we need to keep topics on topic now!! new aim!!! .............. So how's the weather :lol:

Well slatey there are now 49!!!!! people browsing!! The unregestereds should becom members!!! join us!!

ur not boosting that post counter are you jimmy :lol:

mwa ha ha ha ha no i stopped that now it was an accident i double posted so i just changed it a little bit see how easly we get off topic slatey sumthing must be done i say we ban libby ricko and puppy :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, it is addictive isn't it. almost as bad as smoking. i wonder y though that u feel the need to log on and surf through here?

it falls into the same category of you cant stop at just 1 reptile unless your moosey! (just kidding champ:lol:) you will get there mate she will come around SOON!!!!!!!

been lovin this site for the last 2 years,and i tell everone i know about it slatey.

I found this site when looking for information when we were getting a python. I joined so i could ask questions. Now I visit almost every day and love reading the posts. There are some very funny ones in here and the advice given is fantastic and very helpfull.

Re: RE: We are growing

rodentrancher said:
I am passing the word around Slatey, with some of our cussies, who have never heard of this site. Cheers Cheryl

That is why we geting all this nice new people here. Good on ya.

Phantom, we are going long way back. I remember our night out in workers club.
Shacks,Redline this is the main reason this site is so popular. Members here are always ready to help newbies. You will find that many people are friends after our meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back