Well i decided to do it again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

her_xr6t

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Just finished another enclosure for my MD that should be arriving soon,. was nt as much needed as the last but still was a mission all on me oneses,..
im happy with the result..

081.jpg

193.jpg

192.jpg

187.jpg

186.jpg

185.jpg

184.jpg

190.jpg

188.jpg

wow looks like an awesome enclosure! im in the process of converting a tv cabinet as well =]

Your very talented, I would be very worried to let me attempt to do anything like you have tried :D I am great at helping rebuild motors though:lol:
Lovely work
Crystal :D

Looks awesome, i been thinking of doing same myself considering they look great and is a lot cheaper than buying an enclosure. Just a few questions, do you seal the inside with anything? And do you brace all the shelves or just the ones you put in yourself?

Your very talented, I would be very worried to let me attempt to do anything like you have tried :D I am great at helping rebuild motors though:lol:
Lovely work
Crystal :D

yip i can do that too lol.
it wasnt hard,.. the most difficult part was getting a 6foot log through a opening a 1/4 of the size of the enclosure lol

Looks good , i like the way you laid it out , heaps of room .

thanks nic, i figured shes going to get big so ******% it why not go big for her haha

Looks awesome, i been thinking of doing same myself considering they look great and is a lot cheaper than buying an enclosure. Just a few questions, do you seal the inside with anything? And do you brace all the shelves or just the ones you put in yourself?

I didnt seal this one as i left it with its natural wood look,.. but i did seal my one with a rockwall in it,. i used pondtight worked well. i braced all the shelves with $2.56 elbow wall braces sat my kids on them even so they arnt going anywhere lol

Last edited:
Looks fantastic!

Looking at doing one of these ourselves for an Olive but hubby is a bit concerned about the wood that is used for furniture being treated pine etc. Does anyone have any idea if this a worry or do we just seal it with that pondtite stuff & it is alright?

bloody awesome !
and to think me and my dad just chucked one of these out 2 days ago :shock:

That lookd great any snake would be more than happy to live in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back