Well i decided to do it again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it wasnt hard,.. the most difficult part was getting a 6foot log through a opening a 1/4 of the size of the enclosure lol

Umm, I have a question for you - I'm having a Monday, just go with me on this! - How the heck DID you get that tree in there? The only way I can see is by removing a panel... Please explain?!

Now, I must say, your 'work' is an inspiration - if I had some room, I'd be doing a few of those! Absolutely gorgeous, and if your MD doesn't like it, let me know and I'll pack my bags! ;)

Excellent job, very impressive!

Best,
Carolyn

PS I'm only a squit, don't take up much room, so that would be perfect for li'l ol' me!

Umm, I have a question for you - I'm having a Monday, just go with me on this! - How the heck DID you get that tree in there? The only way I can see is by removing a panel... Please explain?!

Now, I must say, your 'work' is an inspiration - if I had some room, I'd be doing a few of those! Absolutely gorgeous, and if your MD doesn't like it, let me know and I'll pack my bags! ;)

Excellent job, very impressive!

Best,
Carolyn

PS I'm only a squit, don't take up much room, so that would be perfect for li'l ol' me!

Thanks Carolyn,. well let me tell you it was a mission to say the least, i started the enclosure but removing the two internal side walls as i did not need em, i found the log (cut it from a tree but shhhh) and de branched it i tried to go through the big opening but no so i ended up taking off the big side door and found the log went in quite easy untill i realised that it was upside down to how i wanted it so out it came again and back in then found that it was slightly to long lol,.. so out came my saw and away i went with trimming this end then that end.. finally it fitted, i held it into place with a trolley jack and a axle stand applied liquid nails and screwed it into place. then realized i am going to need some supports cos its mighty long 6ft actually, cut some branches to size liquid nails again and lastly angle screws to hold it all in place,.. she is as solid as a rock lol

I JUST GOT MINE $50!! AND ITS SOLID PINE!! SOOO HEAVY! JUST going to follow your sorta idea, and its going to be AWESOME!!

just took another look at this and i have to say,
thanks a bloody lot!l now i gotta convert a tv cabinet
all cause this one is so sweet and easy looking!
DAMNIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back