whacked in the face!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lcanal01

Reaction score
just holding sally the bredli then whack, bitch thought my nose was food??? lucky she is only 13 months old!!! still bleeding though and its been like 20 min!!!!

snake bite .jpg

BITCH!!!

• :evil:

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!
I have been tagged on the belly before whilst shirtless:shock:

lol yea not the kind i like!!!
maybe she can stay a little further away from my face from now on lol

lol. I have a couple I won't let near my face but I have one snake I kiss on the head!

she is due for her feed tonight!!! i guess she is just impatient and cant wait for her rat to defrost!!!! :( she has always been a bit snappy but ever gone for my face!!! looks like i have to be a little more careful with her especially since she is growing rapidly!!!

my other snakes are great to handle, my albino is great i can let her go where ever she wants never even looked like biting

Stop sniffing the rats and mice and brushing your nose on them... poor snake thought you were a pinky. :lol:

ooohhh i guess thats what im doing wrong? i thougt the best way to defrost my rats/mice was to rub then on my face??? lol ;)

When I was younger i had an aversion to snakes being close to my face .Im over it now but that pic makes me slightly nervous.
I've been whacked in the face by a frilled neck lizards tail.bloody hell that hurt!

yea doesnt freak me out that mych that she bite me on the face just gotta take a lil more care with her!! she has never gone for my face before only every been hit on the arms or hands

Lol. Lucky it wasn't your eyes. At least your sniffer will heal up ok. Good work grabbing the camera to show us by the way! :lol:

Yep, great presence of mind to get the pic while still bleeding lol! Still yet to be tagged by my spotty....

I always put my reading glasses on when I feed my snakes just in case....but I never thought of my nose !!!!!! How would I explain that one at work !!

Oh my snake but me on the nose lol

They find it hard enough getting their heads around my pet snakes without coming in with teethie marks on my face !!

Maybe time to trim those nose hairs? She prolly thought it was rats legs hangin out of your nose:lol:

Seriously tho, wow, lucky she isnt any bigger.... could have done heaps more damage

I always put my reading glasses on when I feed my snakes just in case....but I never thought of my nose !!!!!! How would I explain that one at work !!

Oh my snake but me on the nose lol

They find it hard enough getting their heads around my pet snakes without coming in with teethie marks on my face !!

My work is just used to me... I came in the other day with a perfect scabby little oval on my cheek, and it was nice and fresh too so a bit red. The guy I was working with just said "which one was it?"

I've constantly got scabs and cuts and bruises from all my animals, I think my dogs have beaten me up the worst though. I've had a bruise over my entire knee and halfway down my leg from when 2 of them ran into me full pelt while they were playing with each other, one of them headbutted me and gave me a black eye once! My boyfriend got dirty looks from strangers for about a week after that one... So my work's just used to me constantly looking like i've been in the wars:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back