What a night!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the world needs afew more bel711's in it!!!

Awwww shucks :oops: Thanks for the compliment.......although i could really use another few Bel's right about now, i think one of me is enough!! :lol:

'Thats the best smell hey!

ill think of you as i am drinking a bottle of rum and cleaning the house!!

It is the best! All new born babies have that special smell!! Have a few for me, i have many hours ahead of me before i can sit & enjoy one myself!!

Also, in response to the food suggestions, thank you all. I actually did cook the chicken breast mix i made, but i know for the next lot not too, so thanks. The wet & dry puppy food i am using is what the vet recommended, but i will be sure to offer her plenty of 'real' food aswell. Anyway, here are a few photo's, i will take some more as they grow.......or just when i feel the need!! ;) As for paying the vet bills, it had to be done, i couldnt just surrender them, my heart is too soft! It has put a big dent in my plans for a new snake......but im sure it will be worth it in the end!
pups 003.jpg
pups 002.jpg
pups 001.jpg

7girls, 6boys, (& 1 boy already has a home!!:D)

Last edited:
bloody hell, 15 puppies!!!

good on ya Bel, theres not many people who would go to such lengths.

ps. theyre so freaking cute!! hopefully you will get most of the vet bill back when u sell the pups,....

couldnt agree more with kawasakis comment, how could those filthy pricks dump a pregnant dog!!! :(

Thanks Chris, yes, 15, but 2 didnt make it. The only other dog i have known to have so many was my mums shepards, being big dogs you expect that from them, this poor girl is just amazing, she is doing such a fantastic job!! Im really just an extra set of hands for her, swapping puppies over, making sure they all get a feed, she is doing all the hard work!! Breastfeeding for me was a nightmare, i cant imagine how she feels having so many tiny mouths pulling away at her like that!! Not to mention the claws!! She is a superstar!! My dogs are not very happy with me at present, while they cant see her, they sure know she is here!! Thankfully my maltese x is off to his girlfriends today, its 'daddy' time again for him, so i will just have my staffy boy to keep happy for the next few days. When the pups are gone.......i think Jeddah may stay, so long as introductions go well :? i am in love!!

Again though, as for the pups, while yes, they are adorable, being such an odd mix, im a bit unsure on how i would go selling them, i think so long as i find great homes for them, i will be happy just to give them away.......or buy some land & keep them all!! ;)

& yes, i agree, i dont know how or why anyone would just leave her behind like that, she is an amazing dog & basically they left her to die! It breaks my heart they could be so cold, but i am a big believer in karma......& they will get theirs!!

Last edited:
you did very very good. Keep up the good work. If I had a yard I would buy one off you.
Glad there are people like you out there :)

Ur such an amazing person Bel!!! They are so cute!! Love the pic of the mum!!

All so we use to give our dogs 2tins a week of sardines in oil. They love it!! My dog use to know right away when I was getting it ready for her, she would go nuts! I just tiped the can on to her food. IGA sell them for 99c a tin.

Good luck!!!

Thank you all for the kind words & advice on the best foods for mum. I know where to come for a compliment, you guys are so very kind!!

I just got back from the butchers, Jeddah now has some roo mince & has just had a handful of chicken necks. I have also taken a few more pics, as i was changing their blankets i had a better look, & noticed that we have some with long tails, some with medium tails & others with little stubs! OMG they just get cuter!!
tails 003.jpg
tails 001.jpg
tails 002.jpg

No i stick to sambucca at that time of the morning, unless of course I am broke, and then I just head straight to the metho drained over 2 slices of bread...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO Oh the mental images!! You my lady are a crack up!! Want to be my new bestie, i love a good alco!! :lol:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO Oh the mental images!! You my lady are a crack up!! Want to be my new bestie, i love a good alco!! :lol:

I love a good alco too. Its so easy to raid their wallet after they've passed out (providing they didn't drink it dry first).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back