What a night!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mike, you are a good man!! :)

Well i am finally off to bed anyway, had a hectic arvo, but everyone is all tucked into bed.......i shall be next! Goodnight everyone :)

sleep time 007.jpg

Attachments

• sleep time 001.jpg
    sleep time 001.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 64
  • sleep time 002.jpg
    sleep time 002.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 62
  • sleep time 003.jpg
    sleep time 003.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 56
  • sleep time 004.jpg
    sleep time 004.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 59
  • sleep time 006.jpg
    sleep time 006.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Such beautiful animals.
You saved all these little lives so well done. You are an inspiration.

:shock: Who turned the sun on already!!

Ok, another night down........just 6weeks to go! I wanted to thank you all again for the kind words, this thread just may be what keeps me going!! I knew it was going to be a long hard road.......but i guess i was a little naive, cause this is so much harder then i imagined. I have a couple of friends coming to help out with bottle feeding today, Jeddah really is so worn out & i think its best for her i give her as much a break as possible......when 13 little mouths are hungry all at once & i only have 2 hands for bottle feeding, she is still having to do some very hard work, hopefully with some help today, we can fill as many tummies as possible so she has some time to sleep. I have Jedd booked into the vet wednesday to have her stitches removed, then perhaps the following week if all is going to plan i might try just leaving them all with her through the night, so i too can get some sleep.

Last edited:
try your hardest to get some rest hun. Im out for the rest of the weekend, so stay safe and happy :)

I will, once we fill some belly's, Sonia is taking the kids bowling & then to watch a movie while i get some sleep, & Shane is taking tomorrow off work so i have some help tomorrow also. Hope you have a great weekend lovely!

I will hun! grandma is baby sitting and we are going out to the hawkesbury for a birthday party... Looking forward to some me time.

xxx

Well another day down, all pups had a good bottle feed today, & have all had their time with mum. I also got to have a few hours sleep!! YAY! My mate called me a litle while ago, she found some paperwork while cleaning out the rental house today, mum is a Smithfield cattle dog, she is a red/blue mix. There were also a few photos along with other things left behind, & the male we presume to be the father is a rotty, a very nice looking one at that! I really hope they are looking after him at least!!

Hey Bel!! Hope you get a nice rest tonight!!

Told my olds about you and the new additions and I told they they should have one!! They need an animal I say as they dont have any atmo! So fingers crossed they may wish to have a look and have one when they are ready!

Goodmorning Verity!! Yes, i did actually have quite a good nights sleep, Shane got up with them after i went to bed at 11pm, i didnt have to get up again until 5am, so i slept quite solidly, & am feeling much better for it today!

Thanks for telling your parents about them, i now have homes lined up for 2 of the little boys & also a girl, so fingers crossed everyone keeps falling in love with them, & by the time they are ready, they will all have lovely homes to go to!!

By the way, what i originally thought was 7girls & 6boys is actually 8girls & 5boys........one of the teeny tiny ones i thought was a girl, is a boy!! He is so very cute, & one of my favs!!

UPDATE!!

The response i have got with these pups is so much more positive then i expected!! I now have homes for 4 of the 5 boys & 3 of the 8 girls!! Yay! By 6wks old they will hopefully all have a loving family to go to!!!

Last edited:
Here is a few just for you Sarah ;) 4wks old now, all survived & growing very quickly!! All bar 3 little girls have homes to go to at 6wks, although they are all eating well on their own now, so i may let a few go to their new homes a few days early.......although i love them to bits, they sure are very hard work!! Will post some others i have of them pigging out at dinner time once my daughter returns home with my camera!!

pooches 001.jpg
pooches 002.jpg
pooches 003.jpg
pooches 004.jpg
pooches 005.jpg
pooches 006.jpg
pooches 007.jpg

No not keeping any!! I love them all, but no, we have plenty of pets already!! A few of my friends are taking some though so we will see them lots!! :)

Thanks multifoliate, we done what we felt needed to be done, & it has been so very worth it!! The 4hrly bottle feeds, all the mess, the amount of time & money we have spent, its a great feeling knowing that we kept these little guys alive & that now at 5wks old, they are almost ready to go off to their new homes!! A couple more photos anyway........ive taken so many it isnt funny!!
5wks old 001.jpg
5wks old 004.jpg
5wks old 003.jpg
5wks old 002.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back