What a night!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww they are so cute! Not many people would take on that many puppies. I would want to keep them all too lol

hahahahaha! stop it!! i am sposed to be cleaning. Hubby's on his way home, and all i have done is 3 loads of washing and 3 snake tanks!!

...Ive cooked up some chicken breast & brown rice this morning, & mixed in some egg...

Make sure egg is cooked! My Dalmatian died of salmonella poisoning, 'cause he 'hoovered' an egg I dropped on floor...

hahahahaha! stop it!! i am sposed to be cleaning. Hubby's on his way home, and all i have done is 3 loads of washing and 3 snake tanks!!

& you made a start on emptying the alcohol bottles......sheesh, what more does he want!! :lol: Just tell him it could be worse, he could be coming home to my place :shock: i have done dishes........& that is where it ends for house work today i am afraid.......even my ocd hasnt kicked in.......which means i need sleep, i hope when my hubby gets home he is in a better mood cause he is going to be on puppy patrol while i catch some zzzzz's!

Make sure egg is cooked! My Dalmatian died of salmonella poisoning, 'cause he 'hoovered' an egg I dropped on floor...

I have heard similar stories & had cooked the egg, thanks though, im really sorry to hear about the loss of your pup!

All so we use to give our dogs 2tins a week of sardines in oil. They love it!! My dog use to know right away when I was getting it ready for her, she would go nuts! I just tiped the can on to her food. IGA sell them for 99c a tin.

Good luck!!!

I missed this comment! Thanks Verity, i have asked hubby to grab some on his way home, there definatley are not any sardines already here :p ewww! Im guessing Tuna brine would be just as good (?) well i know the cats love it!

Last edited:
I use both depending on what i can get and they love it but sardines they love the most!! Yer the only reasion I have them in our house is for the dogs!!!! hahahaha!!

And as for the topic of chest size, trust me you dont want them 2 big they are a pain in the back! Plus I cant fit anything down my top so no free "Helping hands" for me :(

your an absolute champ and so is the hubby for not getting into a hissy fit over it lol

pups that cute will surely find homes quickly

I use both depending on what i can get and they love it but sardines they love the most!! Yer the only reasion I have them in our house is for the dogs!!!! hahahaha!!

And as for the topic of chest size, trust me you dont want them 2 big they are a pain in the back! Plus I cant fit anything down my top so no free "Helping hands" for me :(

Cool. I will add some to her dinner tonight anyway. Thanks again. & as for the 'chest'.......meh, im happy with what i have, they may not be huge but they do their job ;)

your an absolute champ and so is the hubby for not getting into a hissy fit over it lol

pups that cute will surely find homes quickly

Mmmmmm, i wouldnt say hubby didnt throw a hissy exactly......but he has since called me & he has calmed down heaps, even offering to take over when he gets home so i can have some sleep before the night shift begins, which is my job as he is working all weekend. At the end of the day, he is just as soft as i am, he just tries to hide it sometimes!!

Good luck with all of them, they look like there might be more than one daddy with the white markings on some of the pups but they look in such good condition so your clearly doing a great job, i really hope they all find happy homes as well as mum :)

Good luck with all of them, they look like there might be more than one daddy with the white markings on some of the pups but they look in such good condition so your clearly doing a great job, i really hope they all find happy homes as well as mum :)

White markings could be from mum, she has a few. My friend spoke to the neighbours today, they verified that the scum who left her behind also had a rotty.......which apparently they loaded into their ute the morning they left. No one will know for certain without testing though, but im pretty certain they are blue cattle cross rotty, thats what i will be trying to re-home them as anyway......blue rot, cattle rot, blue weiler, cattle weiler.......;) Jeddah i may keep, if the 2 i have now allow for a new housie that is. If not, my mum is taking her.

Last edited:
Belinda, unfortunately I cannot be of physical assistance. And what I would like to say has all been said by now. All I can do is wish you luck and hope you do get a decent recharge of the batteries when you do find the time to pump out a few ZZZ's.

What this does do is to reaffirm my stated belief that you are an awesome young woman, very much deserving of life's positives.

Mike XX

NTLS, it is apparent that you did not read the complete chapter of "'Tips for Cleaning" in that "Practical Household Hints" paperback you bought. Yes, it does say that the various forms of alcohol that are readily available these days can be well utilised in cleaning a wide variety of household areas. Had you gone on to read the next paragraph or two, you would have realised that the alcohol products to which they refer are those you can purchase from other than the liquor store, and that their utilisation is meant to be external.

Little wonder you found that particular purchase excellent value for money....

Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back