:( what are u scared of?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
at 5.30 today my little doogle berry (my dog) was on my futon in the lounge shoving his head under the pillows pulling his head back and repeating it like he was trying to get something underthere but was scared of it

i picked him up and lifted the pillow to see a nasty looking big black spider!
it then crawled on the curtains so i chucked doogie in the other room shut the door and started to panic i didnt no how to get rid of it because i am SO scared of them

i started to feel sick so i started to call my partner to see how far off he was
his phone was dead :(
so i waited about 5 min stressing and he finally got home and picked it up and took it down the creek

BOY DID I FREAK OUT i actually locked him out untill he jumped up and down and shaked until i new it wouldnt be on him lol

worse part was i was sleeping on that futon all day today!
IT MIGHT HAVE EVEN CRAWLED ON ME

:(

i have a pet bird eating spider... im not scared of it but black spiders GIVE ME THE EEBY JEEBYS BIG TIME

what are you all scared of?

Nothing.............................O wait yeah

....boogy man spiders.............and i think there black, and there under peoples beds

Im really scared of possums. I now everybody is gonna say im werid but i have had bad experience's with them.

Nothiing.............................O wait yeah

....boogy man spiders.............and i think there black, and there under peoples beds

lmao thats like my worse nightmare and im home alone tonight! so wish u didnt just say that!

and... POSSUMS?!?!? they are so cute!
but i dont like it when they bite my toes... lol

Haha .

Im scared of ALL spiders, big ones make me feel sick , i cannot handle them AT ALL.

Also not a fan of mice and rats, i usually scream and jump on a chair if i see one. Have never had any in the house since living on the coast though, but got alot of them in the country.

You should have sicked one of your gliders on it.. would have been gone in seconds.
We have a few Huntsmans in the house we are waiting to get a bit bigger so tookie can have a feed. She loves em'

I can't go swimming anywhere but a pool or a beach where there are NO rock or sea grass or anything. If there are rocks or things with barnacles or corals or ANYTHING, I freak the hell out. I'm normally fine until a wave bumps me into a rock, or I have to stand on one or touch one, and then I freak the heck out and have to get out of the water.

I've lived in Australia for almost 5 years, and I've been to the beach ONCE, and I still jumped out like a sissy cause I saw a dead jellyfish.

sdfgbsdghf *shivers* It's part me being weird, and part bad experiences. I grew up sailing and being on boats, but I've been attacked by crabs, stung by stingrays, sliced open on barnacles and stabbed by fish (don't ask!) so I think I've just gotten a bit twitchy.

*twitch*

Getting in trouble with the law. I hate when i know i have done something bad and i sketch for weeks that i will get caught, then I don't and i sketch untill i do get caught, and if i dont get caught, then it stays with me for ever.

Yes.

Hahaha. Im fine with most critters. The only animal that gives me the shivers are bloodsuckers. Lice, tics, leeches etc.
Also i get paranoid being outside at night, just incase some sick weirdo is hiding in the blackness.....eep

Hahaha. Im fine with most critters. The only animal that gives me the shivers are bloodsuckers. Lice, tics, leeches etc.
Also i get paranoid being outside at night, just incase some sick weirdo is hiding in the blackness.....eep

:shock: you saw me?

I thought i was scared of the dog next door, its father is a pitbull and its mum is a chinese fighter cross long haired german shepard (not a people friendly looking thing) until 2 days ago when a chicken managed to jump the fence and started being mauled by the pitty and its mum (its mum knows me)....Nobody was home at the time so i jumped the fence and threw the pitty by the scruff of its neck and back (sounds cruel but it saved a life) i grabbed the chicken and got the hell out of there, haha. The pitty had never been roughed up before so i think it was in shock, i did get alot of strength from adrenaline and threw it further then i ment to..It just kinda stood there n watched me jump the fence with its meal...The chicken ended up surviving (i was very shocked by that) it only had a few cuts, and lots of missing feathers...It turned out to be someone's family pet that lived a few houses away. I think the pitty is now more scared of me then i am of him. I hope.

I thought i was scared of the dog next door, its father is a pitbull and its mum is a chinese fighter cross long haired german shepard (not a people friendly looking thing) until 2 days ago when a chicken managed to jump the fence and started being mauled by the pitty and its mum (its mum knows me)....Nobody was home at the time so i jumped the fence and threw the pitty by the scruff of its neck and back (sounds cruel but it saved a life) i grabbed the chicken and got the hell out of there, haha. The pitty had never been roughed up before so i think it was in shock, i did get alot of strength from adrenaline and threw it further then i ment to..It just kinda stood there n watched me jump the fence with its meal...The chicken ended up surviving (i was very shocked by that) it only had a few cuts, and lots of missing feathers...It turned out to be someone's family pet that lived a few houses away. I think the pitty is now more scared of me then i am of him. I hope.

It's just plotting it's revenge... Waiting for when you least expect it and... POW! :p

Spiders of any description
Seaweed
Storm water drains and grates in the middle of footpaths.
...Blood tests and injections.

Last edited:
the dentist, i break out in a cold sweat just think of going, it's the only thing ive ever had that reaction to, i'm 22 and it hasnt gotten a bit better from my first visit no matter what i do.

lmao thats like my worse nightmare and im home alone tonight! so wish u didnt just say that!

dont worry about the black spiders , cause the white tips are way worse, any way could be worse, like some new species of venomous rat...............with fangs the size of tooth picks.

harden up lifes to short with out fright once in a while, its what keeps us alert, YOU NO WHAT I MEAN BOOOOOOOHA HA HA happy sleep dont let the bed bugs bite........"door creeks open"

It's just plotting it's revenge... Waiting for when you least expect it and... POW! :p
Wudnt suprise me, the thing is a monster, its father used to be a punk for jumping fences, this thing just goes straight through them, literally...

dont worry about the black spiders , cause the white tips are way worse, any way could be worse, like some new species of venomous rat...............with fangs the size of tooth picks.

harden up lifes to short with out fright once in a while, its what keeps us alert, YOU NO WHAT I MEAN BOOOOOOOHA HA HA happy sleep dont let the bed bugs bite........"door creeks open"

YOU "EDITED" MEANY! LOL
its going to be ur fault when i run out on the main road screaming in my dressing gown at 3am just coz my rooster is cocadoodaling now!

I'm no good with spiders, mainly the big hairy ones that I know are harmless.......

Pretty much everything else I'm fine with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back