:( what are u scared of?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no serously, check sheets under pillow etc, i watched a doco on spider bites and most of them accure from clothes, bed linnen etc being unattended for to long, they mostly try and stay out of harms way but now and then they come into contact with us humans, just make sure your feet arn't hanging out the end of the bed exsposed to preditors of some sort.
hope that helps
stay cool,

cheers Dr Hannibal lector

no serously, check sheets under pillow etc, i watched a doco on spider bites and most of them accure from clothes, bed linnen etc being unattended for to long, they mostly try and stay out of harms way but now and then they come into contact with us humans, just make sure your feet arn't hanging out the end of the bed exsposed to preditors of some sort.
hope that helps
stay cool,

omg... give me ur number so when im crying like a baby tonight i can call u and have a go at u for scaring me!

hope that helps
stay cool,

You're an evil little man lol.

hope that helps
stay cool,

Omg, your scaring me now! And i'm only afraid of the ocean! Been in the ocean once and I screamed like a girl :S

Omg, your scaring me now! And i'm only afraid of the ocean! Been in the ocean once and I screamed like a girl :S

You need to go to the beach more, get over the fear. The only thing is to worry about is getting old ..dude........

Spiders. ALL spiders. Hubby chased me around the house with a dead daddy long legs once. :( Cruel man. :evil: Big hairy ones make me nauseous..........literally!!! Made a friend drive 15 mins to come over to kill one. Getting chills just thinking about them. I'll stick to my snakes I think!! :)

at 5.30 today my little doogle berry (my dog) was on my futon in the lounge shoving his head under the pillows pulling his head back and repeating it like he was trying to get something underthere but was scared of it

i picked him up and lifted the pillow to see a nasty looking big black spider!
it then crawled on the curtains so i chucked doogie in the other room shut the door and started to panic i didnt no how to get rid of it because i am SO scared of them

i started to feel sick so i started to call my partner to see how far off he was
his phone was dead :(
so i waited about 5 min stressing and he finally got home and picked it up and took it down the creek

BOY DID I FREAK OUT i actually locked him out untill he jumped up and down and shaked until i new it wouldnt be on him lol

worse part was i was sleeping on that futon all day today!
IT MIGHT HAVE EVEN CRAWLED ON ME

:(

i have a pet bird eating spider... im not scared of it but black spiders GIVE ME THE EEBY JEEBYS BIG TIME

what are you all scared of?

You big scaredy cat. LOL

:lol:

grasshoppers and swimming in a creek is fine, BUT i cannot put my feet down in the sludge. i guess it is due to having my feet sliced open when i was a kid and many stiches "Twice" and once a grasshopper bit me ,I suppose i didn't like that either...

KNOW THE FEELING .........me and the 8 legged hairy monstrous things go way back I HATE them I am absolutely petrified of them ....those bloody google eyes and the way that they move make the hairs on my neck stand up !! I cant kill them though as Iam to scared to go anywhere near them ....if one is in my house ,and the problem is, I GET HUGE MONGREL ONES up here! I always tell them you can stay but if you enter my bedroom you are DEAD ....and dentists scare me I have to get knocked out to get teeth work done ,expensive, but hey its all over and done with in 1 visit. Unlike sitting in the chair and comming back next week crap............And in the water its SHARKS ,am facinated to watch on TV ,but in real life, I colour change my undies........and thats about it of my phobias........but as far as scarey stuff goes eastern brown snake under a kitchen stove ....now that was a real scary call out ...but I got it :)

I'm scared of commitment. Thats the only thing that really frightens me.

I forgot heights as well. But not all high things...only ladders...I normally end up with vertigo if I claim up ladders.

im scared of non existance of life being. not even knowing that i existed, Nothing," 0 " not even a solar system or speck of dust. i would be very happy to be a fly on the wall then be nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back