:( what are u scared of?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
spiders. yuck. i could have one as a pet but if theres any chance the bugger could crawl on me im sure i'd have a heart attack on the spot. oh and boogey monsters, you know the kind that live under your bed? yeah, those ones... :D

Needles!
and its probably the same with most people, but I hate dead people.. iv seen 2, and thats enough for me, not a fan of open casket funerals lol

collectable dolls............. freak me out

Oh they are the creepiest things ever, my Nanna used to have these porcelain dolls that would sit there and stare at you as your going to sleep in the spare room when I was a kid, I used to chuck them out of the room, scared the crap out of me.

thats one thing im totally not scared of
when i was in hospital they would take my blood out while i was sleeping i wouldnt even wake up lol
im use to having to get blood out doesnt bother me one bit

but dead people yea thats one that can freak out alot of people i havent been to an open casket funeral tho (thankgod)

Oh they are the creepiest things ever, my Nanna used to have these porcelain dolls that would sit there and stare at you as your going to sleep in the spare room when I was a kid, I used to chuck them out of the room, scared the crap out of me.

thats the worse part about those dolls
no matter where u stand in a room there eyes follow u lol

Haha .

Im scared of ALL spiders, big ones make me feel sick , i cannot handle them AT ALL.

Also not a fan of mice and rats, i usually scream and jump on a chair if i see one. Have never had any in the house since living on the coast though, but got alot of them in the country.

Not a good move moving to the Central Coast then. Funnel webs are horrendous! Although, probably a little worse where I am due to the Reptile Park previously being located where I live... escapees and whatnot.

Funny how we all keep animals that others would consider "creepy crawlies"... and yet we have the same reaction to different animals ourselves. Horses for courses!

Personally, I'm scared of my mother.

Here is a nice big black one I found last night out studying some scorps and tarantulas near home. Haven't a clue what it may be but it is a beautiful specimen none-the-less.

2810303139_a13d0acdfd_b.jpg

FNQ thats the thing... that doesnt scare me!
its more the redbacks and white tips and creepy looking ones that do! and the fast ones hahaha

Here is a nice big black one I found last night out studying some scorps and tarantulas near home. Haven't a clue what it may be but it is a beautiful specimen none-the-less.

2810303139_a13d0acdfd_b.jpg

Another evil little man.

Lol your lucky

I had heaps of needles and crap in hospital too, but when they pumped me with drugs while I was asleep, they did through a drip, and they'd put it on full speed and it would wake me up because the pain going into my arm was unbearable

Lol your lucky

I had heaps of needles and crap in hospital too, but when they pumped me with drugs while I was asleep, they did through a drip, and they'd put it on full speed and it would wake me up because the pain going into my arm was unbearable

i hate it when they put drips in the bed of ur arm thats one thing i cant stand coz u have to sleep funny and u feel like u cant bend it etc drives me bonkers!

i am scared of going to sleep in operations tho i freak out a bit when i have to have that done
i have a few times and hated it

at school we have the big aircons in the roofs. i sit under one.. im scared it will fall on me lol. spider's... people that live in the bush (like wolf creek)errrr:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back