What Can I Keep?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats just funny Saz- I wondered if you'd suddenly ended up with some kind of giantism and needed an avatar to match!!

LMAO!!!

Yes, came down with a sudden case of Elephantitus, and my Avatar was trying to make me feel better LOL!!

Bynoes are around the $50 mark and Levis are between $120 - $150.

:0)

Here the Levi's are $250 (thats from a dealer I trust).

Binoes are $50...gonna see what kinda prices I can get from another dealer I trust (finding good ones is hard!)

And I wondered...how many adult Binoes could I keep in the tank?

And is it just pot luck with their sexes? Or are they sexable to a definite (ie if I wanted a trio for breeding).

If I decide to get some - you might end up with some pms from me LOL!

WOW! $250 for Levis!!!! Where on earth do you live...the US!!!

You should be able to keep 3 happily in a tank that size. Unfortunately they are INCREDIBLY hard to sex, even as adults. Thankfully mine are a breeding trio, so obviously I know what sex they are. I will try and take some pics of the undersides of mine for comparison.

I MAY have a spare pair of them, but it will depend on if the last three eggs are successful. Fingers crossed LOL!!

Have just taken some pics of them for someone else, so will upload them to photobucket and post them here...

:0)

I'm in Western Australia which sucks.

Thanks for the advice on how many to keep...Might go have a look at some this weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back