Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capitolism... Man's way of sorting the smart people from the poor people.

Scrunch... you don't want anything soaking through the paper onto your hands! :shock:

What are you on about? I was talking about laundry :p

Then again folding evens overall thickness, reducing the risk of 'thin patches' for fingers to poke through resulting in that *horrorface* moment.

I actually think I've solved this argument... I've just invented the glass rack... It's like a wine rack, but for your glasses...

The angle of the glass is too much for a mouse to rub its testicles on...

The unlikely angle of a dead fly flying into the glass.

The gravitational potential allows dust to fall freely from the rim...

No need to clean the rack, because you don't drink from the side of the glass (the rack will be made to suit each size of glass).

But... In the mean time - glasses go the RIGHT WAY UP!

I'm calling shenanigans on this one... somebody go and get a broom.

Slimy has a problem... get's a bunch of people brainstormin.... then come's up with the innovative solutions himself. SHENANIGANS

Sounds like a marketing ploy to me ;)

How much for a set of the glass rack and don't forget my free steak knives with the order.

What are you on about? I was talking about laundry :p

Then again folding evens overall thickness, reducing the risk of 'thin patches' for fingers to poke through resulting in that *horrorface* moment.

Lol, what would be worse, that, or this?

Attachments

• No toilet paper.jpg
    No toilet paper.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 142
I'm calling shenanigans on this one... somebody go and get a broom.

Slimy has a problem... get's a bunch of people brainstormin.... then come's up with the innovative solutions himself. SHENANIGANS

Sounds like a marketing ploy to me ;)

How much for a set of the glass rack and don't forget my free steak knives with the order.

Admit it: You just like saying 'shenanigans'. Then again who doesn't... SHENANIGANS! Shenanigans, shenanigans! What a fun word... :D

Lol, what would be worse, that, or this?

See thread: "What would Macgyver do?" I can't link to it, my computer would slip into a coma.

Seems like a conspiracy to me.. That's exactly what women wanting you to think the myth is real would say lol! =p

hahaha. and how would you know....what makes you an authority on the subject :)

My husband gives me the authority to say they exist!!! i have proven it hundreds of thousands of times!!!

Seems like a conspiracy to me.. That's exactly what women wanting you to think the myth is real would say lol! =p

Lol- women have learnt a long time ago that if a man cant do something, do it yourself... usually with excellent results :p

there's proof they don't :) hundreds of thousand.....your legs wouldn't work. they'd be like limp bits of rubber ;)

sheer exaggeration that is:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back