What did your herps give you 4 chrissi?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chickensnake

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I woke up this mornin to find that my BHP girl had left me a pressent, her skin lol. Has any one elses snakes shed,hatched or anything today?

Had my one of my eggs have a little head pop out great present and had a bit from a yearling coastal
all in all a good day

i got the same as u RS, thought i was lucky enough to get a lump of coal but no all i got was crap :(

haha rs, what have u been doig 2 that poor snake 2 make its turds smiley?

Will

I had 3 water dragons hatch, and i raided the goanna food supply to make quail egg nog :lol:

i got the same as RS but she even hid it in her hide .... nice smelly on HEAT poop hidden so when i opened tub the smell knocked me backwards yayaya lol i was so lucky

My oldest son's jungle shed for him. It also shed on his birthday.

I got 3 Adult BHPs for chrissy.
saying that a clutch of western beardies are hatching as i type and one of my knob tail gecko layed 2 perfect eggs last night :)

Attachments

• BHPs 012.JPG
    BHPs 012.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 52
  • BHPs 015.JPG
    BHPs 015.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 46
  • BHPs 016.JPG
    BHPs 016.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 42
Mrs.Bluetongue decided to deliver her babies just as we were leaving for xmas lunch :)

A very large BHP girl decided to leave us an explosively sloppy and sickeningly smelly quail turd.

Merry xmas

Attachments

• poo.jpg
    poo.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back