what do you bring to aps?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itbites

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Exactly what is it you think you give to aps/members...

What do you believe your contribution to this site is?

Are you just here to be social & fill the hours in your day?

To learn perhaps? Or try show of your superiority ;)

To learn, to hear about everyones fantastic animals and of course to see all of the photos of the stunning reptiles that call australia home!

sex appeal.
plus essance of sturdy my bottled BO.

seriously
i come here to learn mostly there is always something interested here.
and to go shopping of course.

il_430xN.21563155.jpg

im here for a bit of a laugh and a bit of a giggle, to keep an eye on the for sale ads too find what i'm after and to throw my 2 cents in where i think i have something helpful to add,.. :)

the helpful bit might be a matter of opinion, which takes me back the the laughs and giggles,..lol,...

my work internet keeps getting cut off cos i have no self control, so today i'm on my bosses computer cos he went home early! :)

To learn, to shop, and convince myself that I am not alone in my obsessions.:D:D:D
Love herps, need more and more time:D:D:D

well obviously alot ....i remind slateman, that he is from the old country and that the socks that he wears should stay back in his old country.i remind Australis, that no matter how much he makes out he dont like me (I know he does),i remind Fayseee,that her moderator job is a fantastic posistion and have had respect for her,after all the APS holidays that she has given me ,i remind Jonno ,that he really is scared of evil laughing frogs ,i remind alot of others on here ,that seem to suffer "fly blown chins" to wipe their mouths regulary, i bring warm fuzzy moments to a few on here and as far as the rest go well i remind them where to go (which at times has given me those wonderful holidays from APS) but most of all ,i remind people that we all make mistakes and by owning your mistake is how you better yourself in the future and learn to laugh at some of your mistakes .....oh and yes I have learnt from a fair few on here about reptiles so i say thanks to you guys :)

Seriously, the question should be, what does APS do for ME? I'm clearly the only important member here.

Apparently I bring sarcasm & immaturity

Honestly I am here to learn socialize & occasionally help people

In the *few* areas I have a little knowledge in :rolleyes:

Care to share the cookies Aust?

no need to be nasty

bitey brings LOTS to aps :) she is always helping me out when im stuck! and others too

haha you wouldnt know nasty if it slapped you in the face..clearly i was using SARCASM. Settle down llama now your just getting abusive

I'm here to repulse you all :lol:

Nah, seriously I'm here to make brilliant new friends, learn about reptiles of all sorts, be a pain in the butt and shop :D

haha you wouldnt know nasty if it slapped you in the face..clearly i was using SARCASM. Settle down llama now your just getting abusive
Leave llama alone, all she was doing was sticking up for a friend which she thought was being critisised.
Just 'cause you dont have the courage to stick up for a friend, doesnt mean you should pick one someone who does:rolleyes:
That was sarcasm too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back