Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love them, Hubby puts up with them, Only 1 of my 4 Boys is interested and has 1 snake of his own (a Jungle).A few of my relo's wont visit because of our reptiles and one of my neighbours wont even come to our front door .The mum in law (lives with us) hates them all bar the Pygmy Beardies cause they aren't slimy lol and have personality.(her words)

Lol, always makes me laugh when people call them slimy!

Erbitting the oarth.

My bf has wanted a snake ever since I met him. We moved into our own place last July and of course he wanted our first pet to be a snake, I wasn't keen. He found this site, started talking to a lovely man who came over with 3 of his snakes to show us before we decided, I held one of his 1 yr old blonde spotted pythons with lots of persuasion and fell in love :) a few months later we now have our own blonde and although I'm not keen on getting her out of her click clack yet, I love holding her when she is out. As for the rest of our family, they all seem interested but don't think many would touch her. But actually holding one is what turned me.

My parents think Im mad but dad seems interested, just not enough to be near them.

My sister HATES them. My brother loves them.

I have lots of nephews and 2 nieces. Nieces arent really interested. Nephews like them. One nephew has bought himself a python now much to my ex sister in laws (his mum) disgust.

My inlaws despise them except father in law who is fascinated but I think he only likes them cos it annoys MIL.

Kids love them. Even convinced me to buy them baby beardies (even though we have 2) for their upcoming birthdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back