Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that. I've currently got an olive wrappend around my face trying to take over the tyyyyyyyyyypinnnnng. When at work I'm a software developer. When at home I'm planning my next snake enclosure - come to think of it when I'm at work I'm planning my next enclosure too.
G

ps I have an IQ in double figures so whatch out!

i am a thrifty link hardware worker starting this saturday and apart from that i am a high school student.

I'm an auditor...
...yer, it's a great job... (somebody kill me...)

..oh, and I Q whenever I go to the supermarket... I just never can pick the fast moving line..

well, i get paid to be a bitch on friday nites, sit around and look pretty the rest of the week.... that's what my boss told me anyway....
so i guess that's my job.

Nic

a fast moving queue could be initiated by the judicious use of Tiff - that'd get you to the front real quick - then again you'd need to have someone stay to serve you.

G

I run a busness called Brisbane Snake Catchers.....thanks for asking.....just kidding...... its a cool job.......I also work at a friut and vege distribution centre.....its not a cool job

:p I was a licenced plumber till some dimwit thought they had a green arrow n drove straight into me.Now i have a carbon fibre disk in my back & very limited job oppertunities but will find something i like soon enough.
cheers popp :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back